Help4000 is a problem reporting solution that provides a centralized system for recording reports of issues with assets, inventory items and software products.
A knowledge base assists with finding a solution and automatically generates actions to be taken. Cases can be escalated to other departments (e.g. Facilities Management) and tracked through to completion.
- Integrated with RAMI’s asset register, which maintains a database of fixed assets, inventory registers, software licenses and the user associated with each ‘item’.
- Manages Service Level Agreements with suppliers and independent service providers.
- Cases may be solved and closed immediately where only advice is being sought (“How do I…”), by using help desk experience, historic user problems, a history of problems with similar items, and a built-in Help4000 knowledge base.
- When a case cannot be solved at once, an action plan is generated to ensure that regular progress statements are sent (telephone, email) to the user; an escalation plan may also be generated if the problem needs to be referred elsewhere, for example, to the Facilities Management Department or to a Software supplier.
- Emails, e-faxes and work orders (to service suppliers) can be sent automatically; Help4000 users are notified of all overdue actions and levels of management can be similarly advised on an agreed time sequence (after 4 hours, after 1 day, etc).
Reviews of Help4000 Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Help4000? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!