B2W Schedule software has features for heavy construction scheduling and dispatching. End the scheduling chaos by replacing whiteboards, spreadsheets, phone calls, texts and other outdated, offline scheduling tools with a real-time alternative to drive efficiency and profitability.
B2W Schedule is a centralized, online solution for coordinated scheduling and dispatching of employees, crews, equipment and materials across job locations and over time. Role-specific visibility and access allow employees throughout the enterprise to communicate and collaborate in real time to get the right resources to the right location at the right time.
- One coordinated solution for collaborative analyzing, planning, scheduling and dispatching of employees, crews, equipment and materials
- Real-time, role-specific visibility and access across the enterprise
- Assignment of resources and fulfillment of requests with drag-and-drop simplicity
- One-day, multi-day or longer-term views and the option to filter for employee-, crew-, equipment- or material-centric views
- Mobile tablet and desktop access and functionality
- Equipment Move Planner, including text and e-mail notification for drivers and transport crews
- Live Map View with integrated GPS, telematics, traffic and weather information to assist with scheduling and logistics
- Automated identification and notification of resource needs and conflicts, and suggested resolution options
- Reports, dashboards and data-driven analytics
- Unified with B2W Maintain: asset status and maintenance/repair schedules from B2W Maintain can be accessed in real time within B2W Schedule
- Unified with B2W Track: resource needs created in B2W Track are instantly visible and actionable in B2W Schedule, and B2W Track users can view available and assigned resources as well as populate field logs using assignments from B2W Schedule
- Heavy civil construction companies
- Companies with 1-500+ employees