Solumina for Manufacturing Execution radically improves manufacturing productivity, quality and compliance by giving operators, supervisors and every plant manager visibility from the shop floor to the top floor. Freeing up operators to spend more of their time being productive, and less time looking for work instructions or waiting on corrections, or repair instructions. Solumina is revolutionizing how complex manufacturers transform their production operations with Manufacturing Execution System strategies.
- Illustrated & Interactive: Work instructions that provide a complete information toolkit to each operator, ensuring manufacturing stays synchronized, focused and productive.
- Proven Integration: Solumina Manufacturing Execution System (MES) easily integrates with all popular CAD, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in addition to 3rd party and legacy systems our manufacturing customers are using today.
- Solumina Alerts: Users are notified when there are outstanding data collections and when measurements are outside of the specified control limits. Solumina Manufacturing Execution System (MES) provides easy data entry and displays a simple data collection form for multiple types of data entries.
- Compliance: FDA Title 21-CFR-Part-11 regulations for electronic signatures. Operators and inspectors “stamp” work completion and approvals online, storing each buyoff stamp as part of a unit’s history. Inspectors can initiate discrepancy reports directly from a buyoff point in the work order, all from within the Solumina Manufacturing Execution System.
- Eliminating Waste: Reducing the chaotic clutter of paperwork with the accuracy, precision and quality of online work instructions and processes accessible across all product centers anytime, anywhere.
- Greater Control: Every aspect of manufacturing, from automating and digitizing interactive work instructions using 2D and 3D CAD drawings and visualizations to providing real-time updates and data collection is synchronized across manufacturing operations with the iBASEt Solumina Manufacturing Execution System.
Reviews of Solumina Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Solumina? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!