KashBox is a unique and affordable PC-based alternative to traditional standalone credit card terminals. KashBox can be used to accept and manage most payment methods including cash, checks (verify or guarantee), all major credit cards, ATM/debit cards, and gift cards.
Getting started with KashBox is fast and easy. You can download and install KashBox software right now for FREE. A merchant account with Mercury Payment Systems is required to process credit cards and other electronic payments. An inexpensive magnetic card swipe device will help you get the best possible credit card processing rates, and a PIN pad device is required to process ATM/debit cards.
KashBox software is a licensed product available in two forms, Limited Edition and Plus. KashBox LE is free to use, all that is required is a simple registration. KashBox Plus offers additional features and is available only through Authorized Dealers. MSRP for KashBox Plus is $195.00.
Both KashBox LE and KashBox Plus offer these unique benefits in partnership with Mercury Payment Systems:
- Fast transaction processing via internet
- Automatic end of day settlement
- Web-based reporting for processed transactions
- Versatile built-in reporting tools to help you manage payment receipts by date, patron, payment type, and user
- A User database with password security
- Payment Reference information
Added features in KashBox Plus include:
- A complete Patron database for recording customer information
- Extended Payment Descriptions
- Automated batch processing of recurring charges such as monthly fees or regular donations
Who should use KashBox?
Virtually any business or non-profit can use KashBox to process credit cards. KashBox is ideal for doctor’s offices, dentists, churches, service providers, retail stores, wholesale businesses, and almost anyone who currently accepts credit cards.
There’s no cost for the software and no cost to apply for a merchant account with Mercury Payment Systems. So even if you don’t currently accept credit cards but think your business would benefit from doing so, there’s no risk in finding out.
Reviews of KashBox Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use KashBox? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!