Lightspeed Retail is more than a retail POS software – it’s a store management system that’ll help you run every aspect of your retail business. From inventory management to data analytics, sales processing and employee management, Lightspeed’s cloud-based point of sale software will help you manage your single or multiple location retail brick-and-mortar store.
Lightspeed Retail Features
The features of Lightspeed Retail can be categorized into clusters:
- Inventory management software keeps your stock levels exactly where they should be.
- Return defective, damaged or overstocked products easily through the return to vendor feature.
- Easily manage your employees by tracking their work hours and sales progress in the retail point of sale software.
- Expand your inventory diversity by finding and adding new vendors from thousands of preloaded catalogues.
- Build a smooth order management process to ensure you have the stock you need, when you need it.
- Spend less time managing purchase orders by adding items from multiple vendors into one order.
- Regulate stock levels by setting reorder points for your inventory, automatically populating purchase orders.
- Deliver the best customer service by entering special orders directly into your purchase order.
- Boost retail sales with automated promotions that can run for a predetermined time frame.
- Run your entire store from one app. An iPad-based point of sale software means limitless mobility for your sales staff.
- Increase efficiency and protect your business with EMV compliance and integrated payments.
- Create your desired store layout and checkout experience. Hardware such as barcode scanners, cash drawers and label printers are available with the retail POS system.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve your customer relationship management by storing important information and targeting the right customers with promotions.
- Offer your shoppers layaways, special orders, store credit and deposits, providing a pleasant customer shopping experience.
- Get more from your point of sale software by finding the right integrations from Lightspeed’s wide selection of partners.
- Show customers every item being scanned with customer facing displays.
- Take your store with you wherever you go – a cloud-based solution means that your information goes anywhere you bring your iPad.
- Check out on the go with mobile checkout and get safe and secure transactions wherever your staff is selling.
- Know how your staff is selling wherever you are. Your sales reports are available from anywhere in your retail point of sale software with an internet connection.
- Upload your logo and images to customize your iPad to fit your brand, creating a perfect selling tool and accessory.
- Analyze your store and employee performance with easy-to-read advanced reporting dashboards.
- Simplify business management with the help of retail analytics and reporting functionality available for single or multi-location stores.
- Identify problematic areas and take action quickly within your business with over 40 available reports.
- Manage your stock levels across stores and always know where and what sells best within your retail point of sale software!
- Take your retail point of sale software wherever you go, from the sales floor to a buying event, enjoying the benefitting from an iPad-based system.
- Expand your business with pop ups, trade shows, and buying events using Lightspeed Retail.
- Add and remove employees as you need them, depending on whether you’re going through a busy or off season.
- Access customer purchase information and use the information to plan marketing promotions and events!
- Integrate Xero or Quickbooks with your retail POS software quickly and easily.
- Save time by automating the manual process of exporting data out of your point of sale software and importing into your accounting software.
- Cut down on the risk of errors when it comes to your sales information.
- Get clear and actionable sales data via dashboards based on information gathered from all of your store locations.
Lightspeed Retail Price
The cost of Lightspeed Retail starts at $69/month for the Lean plan. The pricing model is determined by the number of stores and the total number of users. Most packages are billed annually. Advanced reporting is available for $21/month/store. There is a free trial available. There is no free version available.