Lightspeed Retail is more than a retail POS software – it’s a store management system that’ll help you run every aspect of your retail business. From inventory management to data analytics, sales processing and employee management, Lightspeed’s cloud-based point of sale software will help you manage your single or multiple location retail brick-and-mortar store.
Lightspeed Retail Features
The features of Lightspeed Retail can be categorized into clusters:
- Inventory management software keeps your stock levels exactly where they should be.
- Return defective, damaged or overstocked products easily through the return to vendor feature.
- Easily manage your employees by tracking their work hours and sales progress in the retail point of sale software.
- Expand your inventory diversity by finding and adding new vendors from thousands of preloaded catalogues.
- Build a smooth order management process to ensure you have the stock you need, when you need it.
- Spend less time managing purchase orders by adding items from multiple vendors into one order.
- Regulate stock levels by setting reorder points for your inventory, automatically populating purchase orders.
- Deliver the best customer service by entering special orders directly into your purchase order.
- Boost retail sales with automated promotions that can run for a predetermined time frame.
- Run your entire store from one app. An iPad-based point of sale software means limitless mobility for your sales staff.
- Increase efficiency and protect your business with EMV compliance and integrated payments.
- Create your desired store layout and checkout experience. Hardware such as barcode scanners, cash drawers and label printers are available with the retail POS system.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve your customer relationship management by storing important information and targeting the right customers with promotions.
- Offer your shoppers layaways, special orders, store credit and deposits, providing a pleasant customer shopping experience.
- Get more from your point of sale software by finding the right integrations from Lightspeed’s wide selection of partners.
- Show customers every item being scanned with customer facing displays.
- Take your store with you wherever you go – a cloud-based solution means that your information goes anywhere you bring your iPad.
- Check out on the go with mobile checkout and get safe and secure transactions wherever your staff is selling.
- Know how your staff is selling wherever you are. Your sales reports are available from anywhere in your retail point of sale software with an internet connection.
- Upload your logo and images to customize your iPad to fit your brand, creating a perfect selling tool and accessory.
- Analyze your store and employee performance with easy-to-read advanced reporting dashboards.
- Simplify business management with the help of retail analytics and reporting functionality available for single or multi-location stores.
- Identify problematic areas and take action quickly within your business with over 40 available reports.
- Manage your stock levels across stores and always know where and what sells best within your retail point of sale software!
- Take your retail point of sale software wherever you go, from the sales floor to a buying event, enjoying the benefitting from an iPad-based system.
- Expand your business with pop ups, trade shows, and buying events using Lightspeed Retail.
- Add and remove employees as you need them, depending on whether you’re going through a busy or off season.
- Access customer purchase information and use the information to plan marketing promotions and events!
- Integrate Xero or Quickbooks with your retail POS software quickly and easily.
- Save time by automating the manual process of exporting data out of your point of sale software and importing into your accounting software.
- Cut down on the risk of errors when it comes to your sales information.
- Get clear and actionable sales data via dashboards based on information gathered from all of your store locations.
Lightspeed Retail Price
The cost of Lightspeed Retail starts at $99/month for 1 store. The pricing model is determined by the number of stores and the total number of users. Most packages are billed annually. Advanced reporting is available for $21/month/store. There is a free trial available. There is no free version available.