Lightspeed Retail Features
The features of Lightspeed Retail can be categorized into clusters:
- Inventory management software keeps stock levels exactly where they should be.
- Return defective, damaged or overstocked products easily through the return to vendor feature.
- Easily manage employees by tracking their work hours and sales progress in the retail point of sale software.
- Expand inventory diversity by finding and adding new vendors from thousands of preloaded catalogues.
- Build a smooth order management process to ensure stock is available.
- Spend less time managing purchase orders by adding items from multiple vendors into one order.
- Regulate stock levels by setting reorder points for your inventory, automatically populating purchase orders.
- Deliver the best customer service by entering special orders directly into your purchase order.
- Boost retail sales with automated promotions that can run for a predetermined time frame.
- Run the entire store from one app. An iPad-based point of sale software means limitless mobility for sales staff.
- Increase efficiency and protect the business with EMV compliance and integrated payments.
- Create a desired store layout and checkout experience. Hardware such as barcode scanners, cash drawers and label printers are available with the retail POS system.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve customer relationship management by storing important information and targeting the right customers with promotions.
- Offer shoppers layaways, special orders, store credit and deposits, providing a pleasant customer shopping experience.
- Get more by finding the right integrations from Lightspeed’s wide selection of partners.
- Show customers every item being scanned with customer facing displays.
- Check out on the go with mobile checkout and get safe and secure transactions wherever staff is selling.
- Know how staff is selling at all times. Sales reports are available from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Upload business logos and images to customize the iPad to fit the brand, creating a perfect selling tool and accessory.
- Analyze store and employee performance with easy-to-read advanced reporting dashboards.
- Simplify business management with the help of retail analytics and reporting functionality available for single or multi-location stores.
- Identify problematic areas and take action quickly with over 40 available reports.
- Manage stock levels across stores and always know where and what sells best.
- Take the POS to the sales floor or a buying event on an iPad-based system.
- Expand ybusiness with pop ups, trade shows, and buying events using Lightspeed Retail.
- Add and remove employees depending on whether it’s a busy or off season.
- Access customer purchase information and use the information to plan marketing promotions and events!
- Integrate Xero or Quickbooks with your retail POS software quickly and easily.
- Save time by automating the manual process of exporting data into the accounting software.
- Cut down on the risk of errors when it comes to sales information.
- Get clear and actionable sales data via dashboards based on information gathered from all store locations.
Lightspeed Retail Price
The cost of Lightspeed Retail starts at $69/month for the Lean plan when paid annually. The pricing model is determined by the number of stores and the total number of users. Most packages are billed annually. Advanced reporting is available for $21/month/store. There is a free trial available. There is no free version available.