- Customer Management
- Inventory Management
- Point of Sale
- Company Messages
- Custom Reports
- Keep track of points or dollars spent
- Give higher points for different categories and departments
- Provide rewards cards to customers to easily scan them into transactions
- Find customers who have purchased certain items or from certain categories
- Search for your best customers
- Report on sales history
- Run customer balance reports to email to customers
- Export any customer report to Excel for email blasting
- Add as many customer groups as you desire and tie in discounts or promotions to those groups
- Keep track of wholesale pricing by either discounts or cost plus pricing structures
Track Customer Information
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Numbers
- Mailing Address
- Shipping Address (Multiple)
- Full Purchase History
- Customer Groups
- Customer Details (Siblings, Hobbies, etc.)
- Store Credit
- Beverage specific item setup
- Track name, description, case pack qty, bottle size, vintage, varietal and more.
- Within each item, track inventory by location, set Min/Max par counts, and add isle and bin locations.
- Creating Orders
- Review on hand quantities and sales history by month on one screen to determine quantities needed.
- Review estimated Days Supply On Hand (DSOH) based on selling velocity.
- Order by the case, or by the unit.
- Compare items for multiple vendors and multiple locations. mPower will sort the items by vendor and location and create the needed purchase orders for you.
- If you prefer, purchase orders can also be created directly by vendor.
- Sending Orders
- Once you approve the order, the purchase orders are created and are ready to be sent.
- The purchase orders can be emailed to your vendors or printed out to hand to a sales person.
- To Do List
- Utilize the To Do List, which shows all purchase orders that haven’t been received. You can simply receive all of the items at once or make any changes to quantities or cost to make them match the invoice sent by your vendor.
- Once you confirm the receiving document, the purchase order is closed and removed from your To Do list.
- Quick Receive
- Items can also be received by scanning them into the quick receive. It will find the item and receive it from the next order.
- Easily lookup or add customers to the order
- Scan a rewards card to add a customer or search by name, phone number, email address, customer id, or address
- View and reprint old receipts
- View current store balance
- Add alert messages for specific customers
- Add Birthdays, multiple shipping addresses, and view full purchase history
- Scan items at the register quickly
- Get a 2D scanner to scan drivers licenses for age verification (assuming local ID and laws allow)
- Lookup individual items in the store for quantity on hand or quantity on order
- Use touchscreen or standard keyboard setup.
- Tender out with credit, debit, cash, check, or gift cards.
- Batch Open/Close
- X & Z Reports
- Enter Batch Opening & Closing Amounts
- Utilize mPower as a time clock for your employees.
- Turn on the time clock alert to alert them to clock in when they login to mPower.
- In the back office you can edit or add time entries if they forget to clock in or out.
- Create manual discounts on the point of sale.
- Promotions setup in the back office will automatically apply on the point of sale when the items are scanned.
- Choose the reports that show up on your database
- Employee security settings will dictate which reports each of your employees can or cannot view
- Filter reports by department, category, region, appellation, brand, etc.
- Easily export reports to either Excel or CSV format
- Setup reports to be emailed to certain employees on a specific schedule
Analyze Reports in Chart Formats
- Utilize the analyze feature to recreate the data in pivot tables or charts
- Creatively analyze your reports to see which departments, categories, vendors, etc. are creating the most revenue for you.
mPower Bevrs pricing starts at $1,000 upfront for one register, one location. After that, it’s $120 per month. Adding an additional register costs $250 upfront plus $120 per month.