mPower Beverage is a point of sale software designed for beer, wine, and liquor retail stores of all sizes. Designed specifically for the industry, mPower Beverage helps clients manage their complex inventory and pricing in a way that is simple, easy to use, and makes ordering easier.
Designed specifically for Wine and Liquor stores, mPower Beverage capitalizes on their unique features such as item setup; order/receive/sell by the case, or by the bottle/pack; create promotions for specific items or for departments; and benefit your customers with the rewards program.
Import your current inventory or use their preloaded database, which includes over 10,000 standard beverage items with UPC, descriptions, sizes, case pack qty, and assignment in the correct department/category.
Designed for single or multiple locations. For multiple locations, utilize mPower to search your inventories and order for each of your stores all at once.
The ordering module helps you order what you need based on stock levels and selling velocity. You can review history, edit your quantities and costs, and create purchase orders for multiple vendors or locations all at the push of a button.
- Keep track of points or dollars spent
- Give higher points for different categories and departments
- Provide rewards cards to customers to easily scan them into transactions
- Find customers who have purchased certain items or from certain categories
- Search for your best customers
- Report on sales history
- Run customer balance reports to email to customers
- Export any customer report to Excel for email blasting
- Add as many customer groups as you desire and tie in discounts or promotions to those groups
- Keep track of wholesale pricing by either discounts or cost plus pricing structures
Track Customer Information
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Numbers
- Mailing Address
- Shipping Address (Multiple)
- Full Purchase History
- Customer Groups
- Customer Details (Siblings, Hobbies, etc.)
- Store Credit
- Beverage specific item setup
- Track name, description, case pack qty, bottle size, vintage, varietal and more.
- Within each item, track inventory by location, set Min/Max par counts, and add isle and bin locations.
- Creating Orders
- Review on hand quantities and sales history by month on one screen to determine quantities needed.
- Review estimated Days Supply On Hand (DSOH) based on selling velocity.
- Order by the case, or by the unit.
- Compare items for multiple vendors and multiple locations. mPower will sort the items by vendor and location and create the needed purchase orders for you.
- If you prefer, purchase orders can also be created directly by vendor.
- Sending Orders
- Once you approve the order, the purchase orders are created and are ready to be sent.
- The purchase orders can be emailed to your vendors or printed out to hand to a sales person.
- To Do List
- Utilize the To Do List, which shows all purchase orders that haven’t been received. You can simply receive all of the items at once or make any changes to quantities or cost to make them match the invoice sent by your vendor.
- Once you confirm the receiving document, the purchase order is closed and removed from your To Do list.
- Quick Receive
- Items can also be received by scanning them into the quick receive. It will find the item and receive it from the next order.
Point of Sale
- Easily lookup or add customers to the order
- Scan a rewards card to add a customer or search by name, phone number, email address, customer id, or address
- View and reprint old receipts
- View current store balance
- Add alert messages for specific customers
- Add Birthdays, multiple shipping addresses, and view full purchase history
- Scan items at the register quickly
- Get a 2D scanner to scan drivers licenses for age verification (assuming local ID and laws allow)
- Lookup individual items in the store for quantity on hand or quantity on order
- Use touchscreen or standard keyboard setup.
- Tender out with credit, debit, cash, check, or gift cards.
- Batch Open/Close
- X & Z Reports
- Enter Batch Opening & Closing Amounts
Send messages to employees or to your entire staff through mPower Beverage. They will receive the message when they login.
- Utilize mPower as a time clock for your employees.
- Turn on the time clock alert to alert them to clock in when they login to mPower.
- In the back office you can edit or add time entries if they forget to clock in or out.
- Create manual discounts on the point of sale.
- Promotions setup in the back office will automatically apply on the point of sale when the items are scanned.
- Choose the reports that show up on your database
- Employee security settings will dictate which reports each of your employees can or cannot view
- Filter reports by department, category, region, appellation, brand, etc.
- Easily export reports to either Excel or CSV format
- Setup reports to be emailed to certain employees on a specific schedule
Analyze Reports in Chart Formats
- Utilize the analyze feature to recreate the data in pivot tables or charts
- Creatively analyze your reports to see which departments, categories, vendors, etc. are creating the most revenue for you.
Many customers have unique needs and require customized reports, which mPower Beverage can help design and create.
- Purchased upfront
- Starts at $3,200 upfront
- Priced by number of registers, NOT back office computers
- Not priced on a per-user basis
- Small annual renewal for support and upgrades