This product has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. JAMIS Software recommends you consider JAMIS Prime ERP in substitution.
Workflow Tools for Project-Based Businesses
JAMIS is the price/performance leader in providing Web-based labor and expense collection and reporting solutions for project-oriented government contractors. Workflow driven, these affordable best-of-breed solutions will save your company both time and money.
JAMIS e-timecard enables compliance with all DCAA requirements, including support of timely entry of labor, electronic signatures and a comprehensive audit trail so your staff can control timesheet changes and corrections.
Now, after nearly 20 years of success, some of the most respected government contractors - companies both large and small - rely on JAMIS applications. These firms process millions of JAMIS e-timecards every year.
Streamline Labor and Expense Posting
JAMIS allows you to process labor and expense costs quickly and post them to projects accurately. So you’ll bill your customers quicker and collect cash faster.
What’s more, e-timecard and e-xpense do away with improper and unauthorized charging. Charges will be assigned to the appropriate jobs correctly the first time, and eliminate the error correction process associated with manual systems. Because our business rules catch mistakes at the time that they’re entered, they never have a chance of being processed into the general ledger.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use, Easy to Implement
JAMIS e-timecard and e-xpense have the sophistication you expect from a state-of-the-art online labor and expense tracking system, yet is intuitive and extremely user friendly. What’s more, it’s easy to learn, so implementation won’t disrupt your staff. With e-timecard and e-xpense, you’ll:
- Support time and materials contracting by allowing employees to charge contract labor categories mapped to contract or GSA specific billing rates
- Get timely labor and expense reporting and approval processing prompted by email workflow alerts
- Have the ability to designate multiple approvers and delegate approval responsibility
- Assure a comprehensive audit trail for all recorded activity, including best-of-breed amended time card processing and recording of late entries
- Offer employees on-line, self-service access to their vacation and time-off accrual balances
- Process and authorize workflow-based forms for expenses or other activities such time-off requests, travel approvals or purchase requests that require request and approval
- Automate the enforcement of government/company per-diem restrictions, caps and ceilings
- Distribute expenses from a single expense report to multiple projects based on project allocation distributions for specific days and or specific cost elements
- Force detailed explanations, meeting attendee lists and or receipts for individual expense cost elements
Process Timesheets and Expense Reports—Anytime, from Anywhere
Employees can easily record labor and expenses through a secure website from anywhere in the world. Supervisors can approve timecards and expenses from any location at any time. Personnel who cannot directly access the system via the internet may use e-timecard’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) or Group Time Keeping modules.
Get timely information to the right people at the right time. With JAMIS, you can generate standard reports easily or develop your own personalized reports using the query reporting tool of your choice.
And JAMIS provides you with a comprehensive set of reports designed to meet the needs of your employees, line supervisors, payroll personnel and project managers. Employees, supervisors and project managers have instant access to current project information from any location, and that means improved business intelligence.
Establish Your Unique Business Rules
JAMIS e-timecard and e-xpense’s flexible and powerful tools let you define your business rules for labor and expense reporting. The application is designed to support multi-company enterprises, so you can establish rules by company, site, department or group of employees within a specific company. Use these features to:
- Associate employees to approved project charge numbers or personalized job lists
- Control indirect personnel charging direct
- Control direct personnel charging indirect
- Prevent charges to closed, completed or suspended contracts
- Automate the enforcement of overtime policies
- Define holiday, work and site-specific work schedules
Open Architecture Easily Integrates with Your Existing Business Systems
The open architecture of JAMIS e-timecard and e-xpense makes it easy to integrate with virtually any payroll, ERP or accounting solution. JAMIS provides interfaces to applications such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and Deltek, as well as to services like ADP, Paychex and Ceridian.
JAMIS e-timecard and e-xpense are complementary products that can be licensed individually or as a suite.
In addition to licensed software applications, e-timecard and e-xpense are available as a hosted subscription service. You access the applications simply by logging onto a secure JAMIS-hosted site. Our hosting expertise allows you to focus on your core competencies and frees you from maintaining software at your company. Currently, clients from over 25 countries log into our hosted solutions.
Reviews of JAMIS e-timecard & e-xpense Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use JAMIS e-timecard & e-xpense? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!