Tekmetric is a shop management system designed to fully control your auto repair business. The features provided by this software make it possible to monitor, manage, and improve the interactions between customers, service writers, and technicians.
Through Tekmetric, you can minimize errors, maximize efficiencies, and improve ARO. This software is designed for easy use by owners, service writers, and technicians alike.
The main Tekmetric features are:
- Assemble ROs in minutes with integrated labor guides, canned jobs, and customizable parts orders.
- Update your customers with text message alerts and images of the work that needs to be done.
- Increase your ARO and close ratio with full customer transparency.
Analytics & Reporting
- Gather insights at a glance: GP percent, GP dollars, ARO, car count, close ratio and more.
- See how your shop is running in realtime, from any device, anywhere there’s internet.
- Drill down to focus in on an individual shop, job, customer, or sales cycle.
Calendars & Appointments
- Easily manage the workflow of your technicians.
- Interactive calendars make it easy for service writers to manage busy schedules and help more clients.
- Robust customer profile pages strengthen the relationship between clients and service writers.
- Add all of your clients and view customer history on unique customer profiles.
- Save declined jobs so that you can remind clients next time they visit.
- Create notes for client preferences to give them an extraordinary guest experience.
- Manage your shop inventory and save OEM parts all in one place.
- Filter by type, or search by brand, part name, or part number.
- Tags let you track inventory on-hand, in-use, ordered, and above or below stock.
- Add and manage custom canned jobs for repair or maintenance services all in one location.
- Search canned jobs by title.
- Create custom canned vendor sublets.
Digital Vehicle Inspections (DVI)
- Built-in DVI saves Tekmetric users from having to use two separate systems for inspections and shop management.
- Create custom inspections, configure vehicle findings, and upload photos.
- Share inspection findings with clients via print, email, or text.
Labor & Parts Markup
- Create multiple parts matrices for your shop , set a default matrix, and easily apply to estimates.
- Automatically mark up labor hours and earn better margins.
- Apply flat-rate markups or auto-apply markups on labor items found in MOTOR Labor guide.
- Add vendors and organize vendor information by contact, integrator, account rep name, store number, address, tax ID, and notes.
- Manage purchase orders, sublet work, and return orders.
- Easily search saved vendors by name, phone, email, or website.
- From a single person shop to a huge franchise, create as many employee profiles as needed.
- Select employee roles, set or adjust flat rate or salary pay, configure access permissions.
- View employee schedules, jobs, and sales across shops.
Customize Labor & Parts Rates
- Configure all of your labor rates, fees, parts markup and taxes in one place.
- Adjust whether customers can or can’t see labor rates on estimates.
- Enter as many labor rates as you need.
Messaging & Alerts
- Send job statuses to customers via SMS or email estimates/invoices with the click of a button.
- Receive order status and inventory messages; know when you’re running low on parts, or when a part is ready for pick-up, or in another shop.
- Connect your technicians and service writers so that they never miss a beat.
- Add tire-specific details to your inventory and apply a preset tire tax matrix or disposal fee to any job.
- Track taxable tire sales, non-taxable tire sales, and tire tax collected for a certain day, week, month, or year.
- Create canned jobs for tire work - including tire rotations, tire patching, and tire installation.
- Track parts ordering for your s hop by recording invoices, marking parts as delivered, and placing returns.
- User PartsTech and Nexpart to seamlessly order from as many suppliers as you need.
- Search order by PO number, part or vendor; view order status, payment method, order date, RO number, and more on a single dashboard.
- Print inspections and repair orders for technicians on demand.
- Control what appears on printed estimates, invoices, inspections, and ROs - including your shop’s address, phone number, email, website, and logo.
- Print estimates and invoices for customers on-demand.
Tekmetric pricing is based on the number of facilities you have, not users or individual workstations. Request a demo for pricing information.