1CRM is an all-in-one CRM solution for small to medium sized businesses. Originally marketed under the name [email protected], 1CRM is the most customizable, affordable, and full-featured CRM system on the market.
Dedicated to the transformation of smaller organizations, 1CRM enabling them to provide online information and services while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. 1CRM reduces expenses and boosts revenue because it’s easy to use and provides a platform for efficient and effective collaboration. It’s customizable to meet the unique needs of any business, and leverages your existing product & service investments.
As a web-based application, 1CRM is accessible from any browser, smart phone, or tablet -worldwide. 1CRM organizes your business & customer information into a single, organized system. Providing a 360-degree view of the customer through sales, marketing, and customer support features, 1CRM enables you to treat every customer like they are your only one.
Understanding that affordability is as important as the product itself, 1CRM offers four different subscriptions to meet the needs of all business owners: 1CRM Startup Edition, 1CRM Startup+ Edition, 1CRM Professional Edition, and 1CRM Enterprise Edition. Each edition is available via monthly or annual subscriptions for both On-Premise and Cloud. Scaling all the way down to single user systems, and powerful enough for clients such as Lufthansa Technik, Avira and Telus, 1CRM provides CRM solutions for all budgets.
1CRM uniquely features a free, full-featured, 3 user CRM system - 1CRM Startup Edition, providing a risk-free introduction to 1CRM for all business owners. More advanced users can then expand their 1CRM system with the 1CRM Enterprise extended feature set.
Sales & Marketing Automation
- Lead, Opportunity, and Account Management
- Campaign Management, Email Marketing
- Sales Forecasting
- Advanced Dashboards
- Advanced Reporting
- HubSpot Integration
- Workflow Automation
- 1CRM browser access on any smartphone or tablet
- Offline sync via CRMSync is standard in all Editions
- Create Custom Mobile CRM Views
Social CRM and Collaboration
- Citrix Online GoToMeeting integration
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin Integration
- Gmail, Google Docs, and DropBox integration
- Skype Integration
- 1CRM Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Wordpress Integration
- Group Calendar - Sync Appointments to Collaborate Effectively
- Vacation & Sick Day Tracking
- Company Forums
- Create Dashboards from scratch or use a template 5 Themes & Color Schemes
- Support for 10 languages
- PDF Form Designer
- Module Designer
- Dropdown & Custom Fields Editor
- 18 different types of custom fields to choose from
- Administration & Security options
Full Order Management
- Quotes & Invoices
- Sales Orders & Purchase Orders
- Price Books
- Product Catalog
- Magento Integration
- Shipping & Receiving
- Multi-currency support
- Expense Reports
- Booked Hours & Time sheets
- Project Templates
- Project Tracking & Charts
- Resource Management
- User, Role & Team Management
- Joomla 24/7 Self-Service Portal & eStore Case Management and Incident Tracking
- Knowledge Base
A La Carte Available Options
- QuickBooks Integration
- 1CRM Xtension: Multi-Tenancy - Use your CRM with multiple companies on only one instance.
- 1CRM Xtension: BI - Integrate the Open Source ETL tool Pentaho Kettle into 1CRM.
- Magento Integration: This integration synchronizes the Magento and 1CRM product catalogs, and transfers Magento orders to 1CRM.
- 1CRM Xtension: Customer Satisfaction Survey - A professional, user-friendly means of obtaining client feedback that posts back to the 1CRM interface.
- Professional Services: CRM Consulting, Training & Implementation, Migration, Customization & Integration
Reviews of 1CRM Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use 1CRM? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!