C3IP VoIP is completely integrated with the CRM system, ACT! by Sage to provide you with a complete customer management/call log system. The system gives your sales staff the ability to become highly proactive and responsive, because they will be given access to every aspect of your customers’ CRM data, allowing you to provide the highest quality service. The system provides this information by allowing your staff to collect vital customer details, which are then instantly available in customer histories. The fact that this system is entirely hosted by C3IP means that the monthly charges will total to a fraction the cost of other VoIP/CRM solutions.
The system will automatically embed a complete call history for each call into your ACT! database. The integration of VoIP and ACT! by Sage gives you a unified platform for supporting the intelligent, and strategic uses of voice communications, to meet your business goals. The system features an inbound screen pop that will alert your staff to an incoming call. This pop will then take the information from your ACT! database to show your staff members the customer’s record, history, etc. If the caller id is not found in the ACT! database, a screen pops that will allow the creation of a new customer record on the spot. Some of the summarized features of the system include:
- Seamless integration of ACT! and C3IP VoIP
- The phone number on your Caller ID will automatically display the contact record on in-coming calls
- Complete call history automatically embedded into each ACT! database record including time and length of calls
- Take notes on each call during and/or after the call
- Call your contacts directly from your ACT! Database with the “Click to Call” option
- Call from your office phone remotely using your laptop
- Keep your existing phone number
- 800 numbers available
- Receive voice mail messages via email
- Long distance is included for the contiguous US and Canada
Reviews of C3IP VoIP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use C3IP VoIP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!