Less Annoying CRM can help you close more deals and improve customer happiness
Let’s face it, business software is annoying. Most products are designed for huge companies which means you end up paying for a million features that you don’t want. Even worse, you’d need your own personal IT team just to get everything set up correctly. Less Annoying CRM was designed from the ground up specifically for small businesses, so it’s affordable, easy to understand, and, well, less annoying.
- Contact management: From one simple screen you can see all of the notes, files, tasks, events, and pipeline information related to a contact.
- Calendar and tasks: Built directly into the CRM so that everything is in one place.
- Leads and Pipelines: Simple lead report shows you an always up-to-date list of every lead in your pipeline, including the status and priority of the lead, contact info, and the note from the last time you talked to them.
- Work with Multiple Users: Add as many users from your company as you want. Each user has their own login and password, and you decide who has access to what.
- Hosted in the Cloud: Entirely web-based, which means that you can access it from any computer, tablet, or modern smartphone, anywhere in the world.
Reviews of Less Annoying CRM Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Less Annoying CRM? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!