Below is a list of features and functions available in the Nimble CRM system:
- Do More in One Place - With Nimble, you can send messages, add tasks and events, edit or downnload the contact profile…right from the contact’s profile Window.
- A Full View of Your Contacts - View core contact information and all activities, emails, notes and conversations on one, organized screen.
- A Unified Inbox - Consolidate your notifications to one inbox. Nimble CRM allows you to combine emails accounts, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more to one screen allowing you to stay on top of communications taking place in your group.
- Take Action - Respond to notifications by creating tasks, scheduling events, or just reply to the messages using popular social platforms.
- View Relevant Information About Any Sender - See who sent the message and if that person is relevant to your business.
- Import and Sync Calendars Across Platforms - Sync up to Google Calendar and any other 3rd party calendars that Nimble interfaces with. Easily update the combined calendar in Nimble as well as update the third party calendars when you update in Nimble.
- Quickly Assign Tasks to Your Team Members - Create and delegate tasks to team members See who assigned the task or keep track of team member tasks by viewing their calendars and to do lists.
- View All Social Contacts - Nimble unifies social streams and conversations from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Once linked, you won’t need to browse search through the multiple sites to keep up to speed with your network.
- Find Business-Relevant People - Easily search for keywords and terms, and find people of interest to your business.
- Engage New Contacts - Once you have identified relevant contacts, you can quickly import them into Nimble and then interact with them across the multiple social streams.
Sales & Marketing
- Maximize Your Marketing Impact - Using third party integrations, you can easily import leads, create campaigns, measure marketing dollars and analyze the impact of every arking program from lead to deal completion.
- Store Custom Data on Each Lead - Capture important sales and contact information using custom fields. Run searches on that inforamtion to identify key sales prospects.
- More Revenue in Less Time - Better track all business opportunities to close more deals in less time. Connect team members to deals and sales tasks, track lead pipeline and forecast revenue.