Vtiger is more than just a CRM. With built-in solutions that range from email marketing, to activity and project management and beyond, Vtiger CRM On Demand truly is a one-stop organization management solution for most businesses.
Sales: Empower your sales teams with tools that teach them more about your customers, make them more efficient salespeople, and help them build lasting customer relationships from anywhere in the world.
Marketing: Whether it’s managing marketing program ROI at a high level, or nurturing specific lead segments with targeted email campaigns, let Vtiger help you segment, communicate with, and record campaign performance and engagement down to who opened what email, so that you have the information you need to make better decisions.
Customer Service: Great customer service means staying on top of customer requests in various stages, across a number of channels. Provide a great customer experience by using Vtiger tools to aggregate and track all your requests, access and update them from anywhere, and to professionalize the face of your customer service organization.
Features & Benefits
- Email Marketing: Helps you to create email campaigns and send beautiful email templates to the selected list of subscribers. Additionally, the email results – clicks, opens, unsubscribes, bounces – are tracked and measured on an engagement scale to help you identify your customers’ areas of interest. CRM application with email campaigning abilities helps you close more deals in less time.
- Project Management: Create projects associated with customers or support cases. Set project milestones and assign tasks to users or user groups. As the project progresses, use the comment system and file attachment to keep everything together, and along the way, keep track of progress and recent events on the summary page.
- Calendar and Task Management: Use the Vtiger calendar to create, assign, and manage tasks and events associated with opportunities, customers, cases, or other records. Set calendar visibility between employees and managers, and configure event alerts, from in-window pop-ups to emails.
- Reporting: Reports provides your sales team the ability to extract only data relevant to them from thousands of records. You may use these report features to get an overview of customer related activities and to draw conclusions on how to improve your sales process. You can generate reports based on desired criteria by using filters.
- Document and File Management: Store and organize files, associate files with opportunities, projects, or other records, and disseminate files directly through emails or from within Vtiger.
- Inventory Management: Organize and keep track of your product volumes and services, use price books to set different pricing rules for different customer groups, use purchase orders to place orders for products from associated vendors, and send and track e-payment and other payment requests for goods and services.