Regardless of where new opportunities arise, your Sales team needs to have real-time access to accurate customer data to close new deals and service existing customers. Providing your Sales team with access to the right information where and when they need it will reduce their administrative efforts and allow them more time to deal with current customers and prospects. Designed to support the complete sales function from lead generation through sales and customer service, the Sales User extends zed Employee Portal’s benefits specifically for sales team members, wherever they go.
Anytime, Anywhere Mobile Access to SAP Business One
- With the iPad app for the Sales User, sale representatives are empowered with the ability to enter sales orders, generate a sales quote on quantity and price, and more while on the road or away from the office. Let your sales team stay connected with SAP Business One.
Real-Time Integration With SAP Business One
- When a sales representative modifies a field in the Sales User for zed Employee Portal, such as adding or modifying Business Partners, opportunities and activities, the information is updated in real-time in SAP Business One. This means that you and your sales team will always have up-to-the minute data necessary for key decision making.
Dynamic Reporting Driven by SAP Business One Sales Queries
- Extend SAP Business One Sales queries to your field staff in a format that is useful to them. With real-time analytic tools, your sales representatives can customize Web-based reports to view specific sales data that allows them to be responsive to new sales opportunities.
Achieve Data Level Security
- Every Sales User report includes data level security ensuring that each member of your sales team can only view and modify their own opportunities.
- Responsive design supports and automatically adapts the employee portal to any screen size, providing Sales users with a consistent web browsing experience across all mobile devices.
Exceed Customers’ Expectations
- Enable employee access to customer information to quickly identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, locate pricing and availability of products and assist customers with order and shipment status.