Doc-link software is an integrated document management system (IDMS) that is interfaced with your business system to effectively eliminate paper from your office.
Doc-link enables you to archive, process through workflow, retrieve and research document transactions from the desktop. Increase company productivity while enhancing communication to customers, vendors and employees.
Doc-link connects you with remote locations and business partners by automating the exchange and processing of data.
Doc-link reduces data input and automates the processing of incoming documents.
Doc-link automatically captures, transforms and delivers your enterprise transactions to recipients in a variety of formats and distribution methods. Outgoing documents can be transformed and delivered to your recipients in a usable format along with secondary supporting documentation.
Capture documents internally and externally
Workflow processes that provide control and approval of documents
Route, capture, transform and deliver printed and digital documents
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, doc-link" is based entirely on Microsoft software technology and is easily integrated with Microsoft Office applications. The entire solution is based on proven Microsoft technologies and platforms to provide an enterprise-wide application framework.
Altec developers have written Application Interface Packet (AIP) software to link your current financial application with doc-link. The AIP software and direct ODBC connectivity seamlessly interface your business and financial applications with imaged documents and reports. With this technology, you can view your business and financial software at the same time you are viewing documents and reports.
doc-link" seamlessly integrates with the following financial applications:
- Epicor - Epicor Enterprise
- Microsoft Dynamics - Great Plains, Solomon, and Navision
- Sage Software - MAS 500, MAS 90, MAS 200, Platinum for Windows
- SAP - Business One
Capture Documents Internally and Externally
- ERM (Electronic Report Management) captures and automatically indexes invoices, purchase orders, accounts payable and payroll checks, and all reports from your software accounting package.
- Allows users to capture in-bound documents by scanning and faxing from remote offices, and by email from MS Windows operating system.
- From the desktop, users can retrieve, view, annotate, print and fax or email documents and reports with security.
- Collections can fax or email invoice copies with delivery receipt backup in seconds from the desktop.
- Streamlines any paper intensive process like accounts payables and eliminates the costly downtime associated with manually retrieving paper documents and files.
- Documents, reports and electronic files are accessed in seconds. workflow
Workflow Processes That Provide Control and Approval of Documents
- Allows you to configure your workflow to match your processing approval steps in sales order processing and payables management.
- Workflow, integrated with your payables processes, moves invoices through your business for remote or local approval and vouchering into your financial software application and updates invoice index with check number.
- Allows auditing and matching of invoices with purchase orders, receivers and packing slips for instant reconciliation.
- Eliminates opening vendor invoices received via mail by allowing vendors to fax or email documents directly to doc-link.
- Allows for remote office approval or review of invoices using workflow or email and electronic approval annotation with login, date and time from approver’s desktop.
- Allows users to electronically approve invoices for payment and distribution of costs prior to entering invoice information into the accounting system. Users have access to vendor and GL account codes without accessing the accounting system. Accounting personnel can import the data directly into the voucher entry screen eliminating transposition errors and double keying of data.
- Users granted permission can instantly recall invoices by account charged within date range. Auditors have access to all invoices by account, amount or vendor.
Capture, Transform and Deliver Printed and Digital Documents
- Electronically email and fax documents and reports from the desktop on demand or automatically schedule distribution of:
- Purchase orders to vendors
- Invoices and statements to customers
- Parts or plies of a business form electronically to department
- Financial and sales reports
- Automatically captures and stores print files from any business application and processes the print stream through recipient lists and routing tables to deliver documents via traditional print, email, fax, FTP or EFT. Additionally, the data you are sending can be transformed into XML, HTML, PDF, TIFF, CSV and EDI formats for repurposing without re-keying.
- Sub-forms or templates can be created to isolate and communicate pertinent data to the exact needs of the recipient.
- Eliminate the cost of pre-printed forms through the creation of form templates.
- Rendition printing allows for the automatic collating of invoices with proof of delivery or any attachment based on customer-defined criteria.