Bizowie ERP is a full-featured cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) platform that combines a powerful, feature-rich set of business applications with a beautiful, friendly user interface and nearly infinite customization.
We believe that ERP implementations don’t need to be painful. Our team of business process experts guide new customers — large or small — through every step of the process. And once you’re up and running, our in-house support team is available for assistance with day-to-day operations and even feature requests.
Bizowie’s powerful, integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module pulls all your customer information into one easy-to-use, central location.
With our automatic consolidation of data — from orders to complaints, specifications, and shipments — and easy-to-use reporting, you’ll never need to search for information relating to a particular customer again.
- Keep track of standard and & custom data easily
- Manage current customers and prospects
- Email integration lets you pull client emails directly to the system for archival
- Get reminders of scheduled meetings & interactions – never let a lead fall through the cracks!
- Timeline/calendar view keeps you up to date on past and present history
- Automatically notify account managers of call logs and notes
- Consolidated reporting on all customer data
- Fully customized to match the way you do business
- Hierarchical customer relationships allow easy management of chain relationships
- Accounting integration allows easy management of credit balances, limits and holds
Bizowie’s powerful database module offers nearly infinite possibilities for customized business database applications — from simple to highly complex.
- Reporting - Search, filter, sort, export, and more – quickly and easily access the information you need, without complex queries or third-party software.
- Forms - Create, modify and update database records through customized forms, accessible to your staff or integrated with your public or private website.
- Granular Access Control - Control who can view or modify records in the database, including particular subsets of records.
- Revision History - A full audit trail of changes to each record, at your fingertips.
- Linking - Database records can be linked to anything else in the system. No matter what information you’re tracking, you can rest assured that it will be easily searchable, reported on, and cross-referenced with Bizowie.
- Correspondence - From invoices to form letters, quotes, and more, our correspondence framework can generate nearly any type of printed document. You can even automatically email, fax, or mail them, directly from the system.
Bizowie’s Database module offers a powerful workflow framework that makes it easy to keep track of the processes involved in day-to-day operations – from processing expense reports to completing complex manufacturing processes.
Every time a step is completed, the person responsible for the next step can receive a notification via email or text message, get periodic reminders, and even see whether their response time is meeting managerial expectations through our powerful performance monitoring framework.
- Complex, multi-path workflows
- Include instructions, videos & documentation
- Granular access control
- Delegation and managerial override
- Integration with third-party systems
- Automated reminders
- Generate printed correspondence
Implementation & Conversion
Want to set up a customized database application? Bizowie’s implementation team can help — quickly, affordably, and correctly. You don’t need to worry about writing technical specifications. Our business process experts provide an onsite consultation, learn about the unique way you do business, and work with you to develop an application that truly works the way you do.
We even draw on our business process management expertise to help your organization become more efficient through effective use of our software. Our team’s process improvements have saved our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars through increased productivity, automated processes, and effective knowledge-sharing and insights.
Already have an Excel, Access, FileMaker, dBase, or other home-grown database you’ve outgrown? We can import your data directly into our system, so there’s no need for manual data entry.
Bizowie ERP offers full support for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) with your customers and vendors, allowing automatic transfer of critical information such as sales orders, invoices, purchase orders, shipment acknowledgements, and much more.
Our robust EDI platform combines support for standard ANSI X12 EDI interfaces with the ability to support nearly any custom EDI interface, including industry-specific interfaces for the medical, financial, and logistics sectors.
Our Financial Accounting module offers a full suite of general ledger functionality. Combining a robust feature set with a simple, easy-to-use interface, the module was built to meet the needs of financial professionals, CFOs, and small business owners alike.
And it’s fully integrated with the rest of the software, which means that ledger entries are automatically created whenever actions occur in the system, from orders to inventory adjustments and invoices.
- Chart of Accounts
- Account Ledger
- General Ledger
- Check Printing (any check format supported!)
- Standard & Custom Reports
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bank Deposits
- Recurring Transactions
- Locked Financial Periods
- Granular Access Control
- Audit Trail
- Multi-Company Support
- Excel Export
Bizowie’s Accounts Payable module guides your staff through your full purchasing cycle — from requisition to receiving.
- Standard and custom reporting
- Customizable requisition workflow
- Automatically generate POs from PRs
- Support for historical pricing and negotiated prices/discounts
- Direct traceability to journal entries
- Bulk bill payment interface
- Advanced receiving functionality
- Shop floor touchscreen receiving interface
- Reporting on historical & outstanding payables
- ANSI X12 EDI integration
- Custom fields and workflows
Bizowie’s Accounts Receivable module makes billing and managing of receivables easy. Invoices can be created manually, through a custom workflow, or automatically when orders are received or other actions are taken in the system.
- Standard and customer reporting
- Automatic calculation of due dates and payment discounts
- Integrated credit card payment processing
- Generate printed invoices (custom templates supported!)
- Send invoices via email, fax, postal mail
- Support for tiered, custom tax rules
- Direct traceability to journal entries
- Bulk payment recording
- Report on historical & outstanding receivables, payments, etc.
- ANSI X12 EDI integration
- Custom fields and workflows
Bizowie offers a fully-integrated HR/employee database that provides information on your staff from one convenient location.
- Standard and custom fields
- Secure database to track interactions and reviews
- Store scanned documents in any format
- Record and store performance reviews, evaluations, etc.
- Automatic calculation of commissions
Time and Attendance
Bizowie offers a full-featured time and attendance module that can work on a standalone basis or alongside the rest of our powerful cloud ERP platform. Just a few of our powerful features include:
- Web-based timesheet submission
- Integration with electronic timeclock devices
- Report on employees currently in a particular facility
- Ability to bill time directly to jobs or cost centers
- Automated adjustments for breaks, scheduling, etc.
- Correlation with HR records, including time off
- Customized reporting to meet your needs, including payroll exports
- Automatic notification of anomalies, including unscheduled clock-in, late arrival, early departure, long breaks, and much more
Electronic Time Clocks
Bizowie offers flexible, feature-rich electronic time clocks that are fully integrated with our Time & Attendance module. Features include:
- Clock in and out via RFID wireless card swipe, barcode scan, or mag-stripe swipe
- Offline mode allows clock-in/clock-out data to be stored during an Internet outage
- Ability to tie time to a job number or cost center from the device
- Automatic software updates and remote support
- Fully customizable data prompts
Whether you need to manage merchandise inventory, raw materials, or both, our Bizowie Inventory Control platform can meet your business’s needs.
The Bizowie Inventory platform was designed from the ground up with the needs of our diverse client base in mind. Our easy-to-use interface makes inventory management simple, whether you are a retail store, ecommerce vendor, or manufacturer. And like the rest of the Bizowie platform, it’s customized to work the unique way you do.
- Reporting - Search and report on costing details, transaction history, inventory movement, adjustments/shrinkage, and other details based on custom criteria, including customer part numbers
- Multi-Location - Control of inventory location and movement across companies, facilities, bins, and other customer-specifiable locations
- Costing - Support for FIFO, LIFO, and weighted average (periodic or transactional) costing at a per-item level
- Bills of Materials - Build complex, hierarchical BOMs to accurately record production components and costs
- Stock Counts - Quickly and easily manage stock audits and scrap/shrinkage tracking
- Traceability - Full traceability of inventory movement at the lot, unit, or serial number level
- Serialized Items - Easily track serialized items and associate them with customer orders.
- Holds & Preallocations - Reserve or hold stock with or without corresponding on-the-books movement
- Min/Max Levels - Depleted inventory results in automated notification or reorder of stock
- Attachments - Attach bills of lading and supporting lot documentation
- Multi-Vendor - Specify lead times and costs from multiple vendors, designate preferred vendors
- User-customizable Fields - Supported at every level, allowing nearly limitless customer-specific data tracking and reporting, including for item status, weights, measures, etc.
- Mobile Support - Control barcoded inventory via iPhone, iPad & mobile devices
- Document Management - One-click retrieval of associated drawings, schematics and customer documents
Every organization has vital information that needs to be documented and shared. Whether it’s research, administrative information, or policies and procedures, Bizowie’s powerful integrated wiki makes documentation and sharing easy with:
- Simple point-and-click formatting that anyone can use
- Intelligent search makes it easy to locate information
- Revision control and full history
- Granular permissions give you full control who can edit or view documents
- Full audit log of who viewed which page
- Unlimited number of wikis
Wikis can be very useful for a wide variety of purposes, including:
- Policies and procedures documents – use our audit log to make sure everyone stays up-to-date
- Employee manuals – everyone always has the latest version
- Compliance documentation
- Meeting notes
- Sign-up sheets
- Ad-hoc note-taking
The Bizowie Document Management platform combines nearly infinite customizability with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that makes it easy for you to work with your documents, and navigate them in a way that makes sense to you. From engineering to manufacturing, litigation and archival, Bizowie’s business process experts have extensive experience in enterprise document management and can help design a custom solution that’s designed for you.
- Revision control
- Approval / peer review process
- In-browser document preview
- Full-text search
- Automatic change notifications
- Change order workflow
- Bates numbering
Bizowie’s fully-integrated production module makes it easy to manage production of product, parts and assemblies. Our streamlined, customizable workflow ensures that the system follows your process — not a one-size-fits-all boilerplate.
- Generate work orders manually or from sales orders
- Tie directly to BOM revisions and drawings
- Easily work with complex hierarchical BOMs and assemblies
- Print customizable shop travelers
- Tie drawings to shop traveler automatically
- Record accurate cost details
- Fast and easy summary of stock required vs stock on-hand
- Get an at-a-glance view of upcoming/scheduled production
At Bizowie, engineering isn’t an afterthought. We’ve built a fully tailored ECO/ECR platform into our system, allowing you full integration with your engineering change control process.
- Store a handful of drawings, or hundreds of thousands
- Full ECO/ECR process with customizable workflows (basic workflow through full ECO/ECR)
- Generate customized ECO/ECR documents
- e-signing eliminates manual sign-off
- Control drawings with both internal and customer-specific drawing identification
- Document printing with automatic watermarks for obsolete or development drawings
Gage Control & Calibration
Your calibration process keeps your production line moving smoothly. And Bizowie’s integrated Gage Calibration & Control module makes sure that your QA processes move just as smoothly.
- Email or SMS notifications of upcoming and overdue calibrations
- Automatically derive calibration dates based on a set schedule
- Track gage usage and derive calibration dates from hours/days used
- Record individual test points, photos, instructions, etc.
- Calibration templates ensure you don’t need to enter the same standards for the same type of gage
- Custom report subscriptions allow automated email reports of calibration details… even at a facility, department, location or owner level
- Barcode scanner integration or manual entry of etched gage numbers
- Integrated with drawings, controlled documents, production data and more!
- Full audit trail of maintenance
Order processing can be a time-consuming process. But with Bizowie’s order processing module, you can consolidate all orders from all sources into one simple, easy-to-use application. And once the orders are in the system, Bizowie will guide you through the full process, all the way from verification to shipping. No more inefficient external systems or spreadsheets.
At Bizowie, our customers span a wide variety of industries — from retailers to distributors, wholesalers, electronic merchants, manufacturers and everything in between. We know that there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all order processing system. That’s why we built one that can be fully customized to match your business’s unique workflow.
- Full-cycle order management, using YOUR workflows
- Out-of-the-box integrations with e-commerce vendors (including BigCommerce and Shopify) and retail partners (including Amazon.com)
- Receive orders via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Generate printed correspondence, including packing slips and invoices
- Standard and custom sales reporting
- Unlimited shipments per order
- Support for complex order processing models, including JIT (just-in-time), manufacture to order, custom printing and inventory holds
- Fully customizable customer notifications and marketing messages
- Standard and per-customer/per-segment pricing
- Fast operations and reports, even with high-volume data
- Reverse logistics/return processing
- Robust API for integration with in-house applications
Shipping & Fulfillment
Bizowie offers a powerful, full-featured fulfillment and shipping platform that can work as a standalone application or fully integrated with the rest of the software.
Offering full integration with national, international and regional freight vendors, third-party logistics providers, and motor carriers, Bizowie’s fulfillment module ensures that you can manage the fulfillment cycle entirely in one place: all the way from pick/pack to delivery.
- Freight quoting and billing
- Online manifest transmission
- Print labels to laser or thermal printers
- In-application shipment tracking, with automated notification of anomalies
- Generation of customs slips, packing lists, bills of lading, and other printed documents
- Scheduling of future shipments, required-by dates
- Multiple warehouses/docks & shipping locations
- Support for third-party logistics vendors (3PL) and mixed in-house/3PL fulfillment operations
- Quick and affordable integration with your preferred vendors
- Shop floor pick and pack kiosk with barcode scanner integration
Bizowie features out-of-the-box integration with the following shipping vendors:
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
- New Zealand Post/CourierPost
- …and a variety of regional and international 3PLs & freight carriers
Reviews of Bizowie ERP Write a Review
It is very customizable but with that brings lots of issues when changes are made down the road. Their customer service is prompt but because every company is different in their setup they do not look into that first, they just answer with the basic system answer and you have to go back to them with your specifications. You have to create your own instruction manual since things are so customizable. Their “reports” are very hard to roll out to anyone other than accounting because they all run off different information; ie. invoice date, payment date, etc. They do not have a 1099/W9 process in place and is a very manual process at year end. You are essentially creating every aspect of the system so be prepared to spend time doing so. Even simple things like prepaids, it’s already in the system but you have to put into place simple controls so that things can not be changed later and if they are making sure the correct journal entries will be created.
The good: The workflows for approval and the visibility to supervisors. To the best of their ability they do try to create or enhance their system per your requests.