Agrilyze is a leading-edge, cloud-hosted analytics platform that blends data, and high tech to enhance farm performance. The platform reveals new opportunities in the field, predicts future trends, optimizes your current operational efforts, and, most importantly - provides actionable insights that matter to your business.
- Use sensors, powerful imagery, localized data, and AI for monitoring, analysis and prediction.
- Enhance agricultural decision-making with access to premium geospatial data.
- Utilize satellite imagery, drones, and special cameras.
- Access localized data through weather stations, soil moisture sensors, nitrogen monitoring sensors, plant growth sensors and more.
- Provide farmers with their agricultural site’s exact compliance requirements.
- Provide traceability software allowing farmers to meet any Safe Food Regulations.
- See and monitor KPI’s.
- Improve efficiency, teamwork, and profitability on every acre with accurate, automated task and contact management tools.
- Monitor changes that may result in reduced agricultural productivity with the easy-to-use weather widget keep tabs on the weather.
- Analyze soil to ensure the supply of essential nutrients, water, oxygen and root support that your crops need to grow and flourish.
- Monitor surface runoff from crop fields that may carry large amounts of soil, cause field erosion, or fill in lakes, rivers and streams with soil.
- Track any significant water issues and opportunities to minimize the likelihood of contamination and to meet farm safety standards.
- Get data from multiple utilities and government sources to support land management for the environment and best practices.
Agrilyze Target Market
Agrilyze is best used by small to medium-sized farms:
- Dairy farmers
- Berry farmers
- Poultry farmers
The cost of Agrilyze starts at $45/user/month. The software is priced per user per month. There is a free trial available. There is a free version available.