Comp Pro Med's Polytech LIS is a full-featured system for any size laboratory. This lab information system expedites patient record processes, interfaces seamlessly with any application or instrument, automates data collection and reporting. Polytech LIS does all this with zero downtime, and all in compliance with state and federal regulations.
This software is designed for:
Features of Polytech LIS
- Delivers the flexibility to set up your system in a classic Client-Server configuration or networked together without requiring a server.
- With Medlink, your data is replicated on every workstation.
- If one workstation should fail, all patient data is available on all the other workstations, allowing your lab to continue to operate.
- Once the failed workstation is repaired and brought back online, all the patient transactions that have occurred in the meantime are automatically transmitted to that workstation.
- No need to manually copy and send data.
Analyzer / Instrument Interfaces
- Real-time interfaces use your computer serial port to talk directly to your analyzers and instruments.
- There is no need for third party interface boards, associated middleware, or proprietary computers
- Everything comes bundled with your Polytech system.
- Polytech's interfaces are built-in to the system, not third-party add-ons, ensuring that bi-directional communications are fast and error-free without adding to system cost.
- We are adding new interface capabilities continuously whenever new equipment comes on the market.
- Remote order entry
- Remote bar code printing
- Remote results access
- Remote results printing
- Satellite clinic access
- Departmental lab access
- Reference lab client access
Reference Laboratory Interfaces
- HIS, EMR, and Practice Management System interfaces
- Fully bi-directional HL7 interfaces for connection to remote computer systems
- Allows physicians to place lab orders and view results directly in their EMR, HIS, or Practice Management System
- Reduces billing errors and saves your lab time and resources
Polytech LIS Pricing
Polytech LIS has no back-end charges in order to keep costs down. keeps costs down. THere are no hidden charges for customizations.
There is a highly competitive system purchase price model with a reasonably priced Perpetual License purchase option.