CMS Credit Suite from Credit & Management Systems is a flexible credit and collections internet solution. This web-based suite of credit management tools will provide commercial credit scoring, financial statement analysis, credit limit modeling, collection monitoring and management, and robust database reporting, delivered from an efficient user-created dashboard.
CMS Credit Suite Features
- Dashboard: Provides an at-a-glance view of key performance indicators, alerts, work flows, and other data relative to that user’s account portfolio. Continuously updated, the dashboard drives needed actions to the user immediately based upon account prioritization rules. A single click from the dashboard opens an account for information access, updates, and actions as needed.
- Scoring: Can be used to drive models that recommend appropriate credit limits and terms. Plus, when each customer in your database has a score, you can now report on the risk of your Accounts Receivable Portfolio.
- Credit: Delegate the credit decision-making to your credit team, empowering members to approve credit limits for the majority of your customer base. By utilizing models that incorporate factors such as the customer’s risk, industry high credit, and/or financial stability, CMS Credit Suite’s Approval Management Workflow will guide analysts through the approval process.
- Collections: Improve cash flow by increasing the productivity of your collectors through rules-based work flow. The daily collections work list displays on a collector’s dashboard, along with a recommended action to be taken based upon your rules. Statements can be generated at will and emailed to the customer, and accounts can be escalated to supervisors or managers as dictated by your collection policy.
- Financials: Provides in-depth financial analysis, year to year comparison tracking, user defined ratio calculation and scoring, and multi-statement view and entry.
- Family: Includes family rollup and navigation and allows you to combine any number of family members for a full summary of informaiton.
- Query Builder: Includes a dynamic field selection with basic and advanced functionality including exporting results to excel.
- Cross Browser Support: Works on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera.