FactoryLogix is an integrated suite of manufacturing software modules and devices that adapt to and improve every aspect of your manufacturing operations.
Redefining the Very Concept of MES
Built from the ground up, FactoryLogix merges state-of-the-art technology with the knowledge and experience from 17 years of development and 1700 global installations, to deliver a solution that redefines the very concept of Manufacturing ERP Software.
- Save Time, Simplify your NPI Process and Eliminate Chaos: Simple, fast, guided and monitored NPI process from CAD and BOM through a complete work package.
- Increase Your Efficiency and Competitiveness: Guided and monitored NPI process across large multi-user groups for ensuring launch to production is on schedule, and to keep customers informed of progress..
- Save Money: User-customizable shop-floor interfaces, user-designed dashboards and reports, and user-defined process and verification modeling reduces or eliminates the need for costly customization and speeds time-to-value through quick deployments.
- Support Any Form of Discrete Manufacturing Without Expensive Customization: Supports any type of discrete manufacturing, PCB, mechanical, box build, fast moving goods, as well as large assembly such as aerospace and satellite.
- Industry-Specific Capabilities: Scheduling, warehouse, MSD, LED Binning, PLC control and data acquisition, equipment wear prediction and service, and aerospace assembly validation, FDA Part 11 compliance and built to conform to GMP5.
- NPI: Fast, simple, controlled production preparation even for large groups of engineers working in tandem.
- Logistics: Optimize and assure material flow and monitoring from the warehouse to the lines and back.
- Production: Paperless process execution, WIP tracking, routing control, quality and test data collection/analysis.
- Analytics: User-configured reports, real time dashboards, operations dashboards, and mobile analytics.
- Integration: Service oriented architecture for third party user interfaces and bridges to other software systems.
- Devices: Line terminals, and handheld / fixed-mount scanners for fail-safe process interlocking and alarming.
Reviews of FactoryLogix Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use FactoryLogix? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!