Connect, monitor, and tightly control your manufacturing operations – with SAP Manufacturing Execution. This MES system integrates your business and manufacturing processes to help you run efficient, high quality production on the shop floor. Access real-time information, improve reliability, and take advantage of global product traceability.
Why SAP Manufacturing Execution?
Because improving product quality while driving down costs is your ultimate goal. With SAP Manufacturing Execution you can:
- Leverage seamless, out-of-the-box SAP ERP integration
- Control the production of every single unit to boost product quality
- Ensure regulatory compliance with unit-level traceability, genealogy, and reporting
- Run flexible production process modeling – no programming required
- Improve nonconformance management, from in-line sampling to visual testing and repair
- Give operators role-specific MES access, personalized dashboards, and intuitive mobile and browser-based UIs
- High flexibility and extensibility and pure SOA based architecture
- Product quality and production: Gain real-time visibility into your manufacturing processes to quickly pinpoint and resolve quality issues. Reduce warranty and liability risks with better production monitoring and control.
- Throughput: Increase throughput by rapidly identifying and resolving problem areas – such as nonconforming processes, logistical issues, or material shortages.
- Compliance: Meet complex regulatory requirements with best-in-class product traceability and reporting, genealogy management, and automated data collection.
- Flexibility: Get the flexibility you need to fill custom orders and meet specific customer requirements. Adapt and shift production to meet varied and changeable demand.
- Paperless manufacturing: Replace paper-based manufacturing processes with electronic systems that connect the top floor to the shop floor. Automate data capture to eliminate errors, gain real-time visibility into operations, and ensure consistent product quality.
- Asset utilization: Increase your return on assets and improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE). Facilitate predictive maintenance, minimize downtime, and keep manufacturing operations running smoothly.
- Order-based manufacturing execution
- WIP tracking and genealogy (order, lot, and serial #)
- Manufacturing process control
- Automated data collection
- Labor tracking and management
- Defect tracking and resolution
- Mobile apps for wireless bar code scanners
- As-built record optimization for produced products
- NEW: Support for HANA DB
- NEW: Operation Sub-Step activities
- NEW: Multiple Browser support
Reviews of SAP Manufacturing Execution Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SAP Manufacturing Execution? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!