ETO by Social Solutions is a case management software with an emphasis on efforts-to-outcomes. Become data-driven and make informed decisions through aggregate and visualized data. Save time, serve more people, and work smarter with time-saving features and best practices offered by ETO software.
- Report library: Get started with proven best practice reports.
- Advanced report building: Consolidate and visualize data to meet reporting needs and make informed decisions.
- Dashboard reporting: Surface key insights for staff on an easily accessible dashboard.
- Open API: Enable data integrations that automate repetitive tasks and save time.
- ETO Connect: Participants can update key information, view progress and request services through Connect.
- Client intake: Self-serve capabilities make it easy for participants to apply for services.
- ETO Schedule: Schedule supports virtual or in-person services, so participants can receive the care they need most.
- Electronic signature: Participants can sign important forms electronically to keep things moving forward.
- Caseload manager: Easily communicate with participants via SMS or email.
- Form designer: Create unique forms to meet your organization’s needs.
- Multiple program sites: Synchronize and manage many programs and organization locations from the same platform.
- Attendance tracking: Track attendance through forms to keep programs on track.
- Secure and compliant platform: ETO software meets current HUD, Domestic Violence, HMIS, and Social Security Administration data management and security protocols, as well as the minimum required FERPA and HIPAA standards.
- Data security: Usernames and passwords prevent unauthorized access and restrict user access within the application.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) server security: AWS implements electronic surveillance and multi-factor access controls to secure its data centers.
- Regional infrastructure: Customer data is housed in two locations (U.S. and Canada) based on the client’s location.