IIG’s Process Manufacturing enhancement, built into the user interface of either Sage 100 (formerly MAS90 / MAS200), is a recipe management software system designed specifically to address the unique requirements needed by batch processing manufacturers, including companies in the food and beverage, vitamins and supplements, chemicals, skin and hair care, creams and lotions, and paints and adhesives manufacturing industries. IIG’s Process Manufacturing solution for Sage 100 is primarily centered on ingredients mixing and process flows. Most importantly, additional Sage 100 concurrent user licenses are not required for Process Manufacturing Maestro users.
Here are some key vertical-specific features of IIG’s Process Manufacturing Maestro:
- Enter and maintain sample and production recipes for products slated to be manufactured.
- Enter notes / instructions for production orders.
- Enter amounts using various percentages, quantities, and units of measure.
- Generate multiple finished good items for completed production.
- Drill down and trace finished goods to the actual raw materials used.
- Trace raw materials to finished goods produced and shipped to customers.
- Generate reports to manage production.
- Make changes into work orders generated, based on recipes.
IIG’s Process Manufacturing Maestro also allows Sage 100 customers to:
- Create production work orders based on sales order demand, defined stocking levels, or manual calculations.
- Manage production work orders using a neat and easy-to-use, drag-and-drop production scheduling board.
- Calculate material requirement quantities based on replenishment stocking levels, existing sales, purchase order, or work order transactions.
- Plan purchasing and manufacturing activities to minimize waste.
- Determine the cost of work orders based on actual material, labor, and overhead costs.
- Manage product recalls and track lot expiration dates.
- Display and view open sales orders, open purchase orders, and open work orders for each individual item via the MRP Inquiry program.
Reviews of IIG Process Manufacturing Maestro Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use IIG Process Manufacturing Maestro? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!