Sage TimeSheet-PC and Web-based Time Tracking and Timesheet Solutions
Streamline processes, automate task management and increase the accuracy of project forecasting with Sage TimeSheet time tracking and timesheet software. Sage TimeSheet can add sophisticated timesheet and time tracking data collection to all major financial, project management, payroll and accounting systems. It can also function as stand-alone timesheet or time tracking solution.
Sage TimeSheet 100 Can Grow With Your Company
Sage TimeSheet 100 supports connectivity to the MSDE and Microsoft Access database platforms, providing smaller companies with exceptional tools for time tracking and reporting on projects and expenses.
Sage TimeSheet 500 Offers an Enterprise Solution
Sage TimeSheet 500 is tailored for larger companies that desire a fully-customizable, enterprise solution for project expense and time tracking. Sage TimeSheet 500 includes more powerful time tracking and reporting options, including custom menus, a comprehensive audit trail, automatic job scheduling for administrative tasks, and more. Sage TimeSheet 500 supports connectivity to Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database platforms.
PC or Web-based Time Tracking
Sage TimeSheet includes a PC and Web-based timesheet interface, allowing remote team members easy access to project assignments from anywhere in the world. The Web browser module supports both Windows and Macintosh operating systems so you can get your company up and running quickly, even when utilizing multi-platform environments.
Time-Saving Workflow Approval Processes
Sage TimeSheet makes the approval process easy with e-mail notifications that include reminders to employees, managers and administrators about timesheets that do not meet defined criteria. Email notifications include approval process steps. Mangers can approve or reject multiple timesheets in a one-step process that can reduce administrative tasks and save time.
Detailed Expense Tracking
Get detailed information on expenses, including daily, weekly and monthly by expense code, the sum of expenses by project and more. Sage TimeSheet allows you to assign an unlimited number of expense codes, and provides default expense values to certain expenses such as mileage. The easy approval workflow process allows managers to approve expenses independently from project timesheets.
With the Time Clock, employees can ‘clock in’ and ‘clock out’ at workstations when they log-in to Sage TimeSheet, eliminating the need for a separate time clock interface and duplicate entry of employee time.
Complete Budgeting and Scheduling
Sage TimeSheet provides a powerful Project Budgeting module, available for Sage TimeSheet 500, that allows you to forecast and track budgets for specific projects. It also allows you to create and schedule work hours for employees and assign to workgroups, so you have complete control of project management tasks.
Sage TimeSheet provides a cost effective and efficient way to help you effectively monitor the overall integrity of your labor and time-keeping system. With its powerful auditing feature, Sage TimeSheet takes the worry out of government reporting compliance, helping you avoid costly penalties and lost revenue. Sage TimeSheet provides an audit trail for additions and changes to time and expense entries, components, tasks, budget, and security settings. A date and time stamp let’s you document changes for verification purposes.
A comprehensive audit trail assures documented compliance that meets DCAA Contract Audit standards, including:
- Password security and an audit trail of logins and logouts.
- End-user training classes available both on-site and in a web-based online format.
- Time tracking by task against a defined overall budget.
- Multi-level configurable approval processes, and a reportable audit trail of all changes and approvals.
- Tracking of employee time with up to nine levels of detail, as well as detail reporting to provide labor distribution.
- Defined rates to employees and the ability to override for specific task-based rates, with all changes captured in the audit trail.
- Extensive, built-in pay rule functionality, including the ability to export to payroll applications.
- Time entry and modification records backed by an audit trail
Sage TimeSheet Project Budgeting is designed to create an overall budget for the project and track actual costs to the project budget. Accurately collect project time and expense data and forecast labor allocation and time-to-completion.
- Determine variances between planned and actual and expenses
- Generate accurate time-to-completion estimates
- Record actual time worked and expenses incurred against specific projects, jobs, tasks, and work orders
- Restrict who can view or edit projects and subtasks
- Interface with Microsoft Project
- User definable columns
- Create tasks to be completed throughout the project
R&D Tax Credit
For companies investing capital in R&D, careful documentation of the time, wages, and activities associated with each project is critical to realizing the full value of the R&D tax credit. Sage Timesheet can help by providing solid documentation and expense reporting that qualifies for the R&D tax credit.
- Allow employees and managers to record time spent and costs incurred for each task or project
- Enter time and expenses at user-defined levels, including employee, department, project, and individual task
- Powerful reporting provides detail or summary reports for insight into the portion of wages applicable to the R&D tax credit
- Customized reports provide substantiation for R&D credits
Whether you’re tracking time for inter-departmental charge-backs or external client billing, Sage TimeSheet is the flexible time and expense tracking software that provides easy data exchange with your billing software.
Sage TimeSheet takes the hassle out of billing administration by interfacing with most billing and accounting software applications, including Sage MAS 90 ERP, Peachtree by Sage and Oracle Financial.
Robust reporting tools feature detail and summary reports as well as sophisticated Crystal Reports options that provide quick and easy access to critical business information. Plus, export reports to a variety of formats including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, HTML and others.
Reviews of Sage Timesheet Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Sage Timesheet? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!