Calibration Control by Ape Software manages equipment and tools required for regular checks to confirm continued reliability and usefulness of instruments. use this platform to maintain certification to several quality and regulatory standards (e.g., ISO, ANSI, FDA, etc.).
Calibration Control is used in any industry including Metrology, Manufacturing, Assembly, Machining, Health Care, Aviation/Aerospace, Mining, Testing, Maintenance, Design Engineering, Oil Well, Distribution, Packaging, and others.
- FDA Compliance: Security features comply with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standard
- Setup A Network: Share the same database between multiple users over a network or in the cloud
- Sign-In Mode: Enable security to control who has access to specific features and to record activity
- Attachments & Pictures: Attach/link computer files (e.g., pictures, forms, certificates) to Equipment or Calibration records
- Custom Reports: Customize the existing or create new Due Cal, Certificates, or any required report
- Quick Asset Transfers: Fast barcode-assisted asset transfer to departments, people, etc. logs lots of useful info
- Data Grid Filtering: Quickly find records by filtering on any visible row using multiple filter methods
- Auto Email/Desktop Notifications: Send auto emails to remind users, managers, techs, etc. of equipment due for calibration
- Label Printing: Over 160 included editable labels templates
- Barcode Scanning: Scan bar-coded labels to perform quick searches, asset transfers, etc.
- Custom Field Names: Lower the learning curve by using existing terms or just rename custom fields
- Hide Inactive Equipment: Hide equipment by status (e.g., inactive, out-of-service) to focus on important equipment
- Measurement Templates: Auto duplicate the template from previous calibrations so only measure results are required
- Calendar & Charts: See how many and when using the Calendar
The base license for Calibration Control is $768 per seat. Concurrent base licenses are $1,037. Terminals are $50 per seat and $75 concurrent. There is a FREE 30-day trial.