Aplos ChMS is a church management and accounting software designed to help your church get connected. Meant for both large and small churches, Aplos was built by a CPA and executive pastor who understand the unique financial needs of faith-based organizations.
Aplos software makes it easy to track designated funds, such as your missions fund or building fund. It’s one of the best ways to keep your finances accurate and transparent to show your members that you are stewarding your gifts well.
Aplos features include:
Reports and Analytics
- Giving Reports: There are a variety of customizable reports for giving activity. Pull data regarding contributions by purpose, pledges, online or offline giving, text giving, recurring givers, and more.
- Finance Management: Manage your cash flow, bills, fund balances, and fixed assets with a full list of user-friendly, customizable reports that can easily be printed or emailed.
- Budget Reports: Compare your church’s projected budget with your actual income and expenses to help you reach your financial goals.
Online Giving and Tithing
- Unlimited Online Church Giving Forms: Create custom, mobile-friendly giving forms, or add a widget to your website so people can give securely without ever having to leave your site. No coding required.
- Giving Preferences: Allow people to use their preferred payment method, pay transaction fees, identify the purposes of their gifts, and control how often they give. Help your church make recurring giving simple by providing a secure, easy-to-use portal for people to manage their own giving.
- Text To Give (Optional Upgrade): Offer text giving so members can instantly give from their phones by sending a text message to your church’s unique number. All data will be accounted for in your church software.
- Know Your People: The more you know about your people, the more you can support them and help them feel connected. See all the data you need in one church software solution made for churches of any size. View household relationships, groups, ministry involvement, volunteer preferences, birthdays, personal notes, and more. You can also set up reminders to follow up with people.
- Groups and Teams: Provide a secure portal for small groups and ministry teams so members can log in and communicate with each other. Empower leaders to take care of their own administrative tasks, such as membership management, volunteer management, and signups. They can keep track of attendance, upload files, and send emails to schedule volunteers or meetings.
- Check-In Features for Kids and Adults: Offer the ability for people to check in children so they can be dropped off and picked up safely. Plus, track attendance and generate name tags for groups, events, meetings, ministry volunteers, and more.
- Custom Letters and Email Templates: Customize your welcome emails, thank you letters, automated giving statements, pledge reminders, and more.
- Create People Lists: Create custom lists to reach the right groups of people. Build dynamic lists based on rules that always pull the people you need, such as everyone who has attended a retreat or everyone who has opted in to receive text updates.
- Bulk Texting (Optional Upgrade): Send timely SMS text messages to remind people about services starting or notify them of event changes. With Aplos, you can send a text message to one mobile number or to a list of people who have subscribed to text updates.
- Manage Events: Churches of all sizes can easily manage events with unlimited custom registration forms and automatic attendance tracking for registrants.
- Online Ticket Sales: Sell individual and group tickets for retreats or fundraisers. People can also RSVP for free events, like potlucks.
- Monitor Event Success: Keep track of member activity and attendance to monitor the success of your events.
- Customizable Website Templates for Churches: Choose from an array of modern drag-and-drop templates to get started. No HTML or coding experience needed.
- Web Pages to Support Your Mission: Inspire and engage your people with dynamic content. Easily share stories and important information with your congregation and community.
- Website Hosting: Your website hosting fees are included in your subscription to Aplos, whether you have a large or small church. Securely host your website for you and direct it to any custom domain you purchase.
Aplos has separate plans to be affordable to all churches. Thanks to promotional pricing, Aplos Lite is available for $29.50 per month to start and Aplos Core is $39.50 per month. Regular pricing for each is $59 and $79 per month, respectively. A free 15-day trial is available.