FIVE-M software has served the needs of over 160 wholesale distributors. Our fully integrated modules include:
- Quote processing
- Contract Pricing
- Lot Management
- Multi-Level BOM
- Counter Sales
- EDI, Auto Forms & Email
- Contract Management
- Print Production
- Manufacturing Module
- Wireless Applications
Five-M software uses fully graphical object based programs based on Best Software tools. The software runs on Linux, Unix, and Microsoft servers. On site training is available and we always offer “human” support.
- Multiple companies and multiple banks
- Default G/L numbers for each vendor
- Easily handles partial payments
- Automatically calculates the suggested pay date and discount date
- 1099 forms automatically printed at year end
- Vouchers may be placed “on hold”
- Easy to use hand check entry
- Computer generated checks
- Quick check print
- Automatic tracking of last check number used
- Check reconciliation
- Void check entry
- History of paid items by vendor, voucher, invoice number and check number
- Daily and monthly sequential voucher listing
- Check run register
- Monthly check register
- Vendor aging report
- Schedule of net cash requirements
- Fully integrated with the invoicing and general ledger modules
- Multiple bank accounts in cash application
- Accommodates on-account payments
- Average number of payment days
- Cash receipts screen, with easy application to invoices, accommodates non-accounts receivable cash and customer deposits
- Detail and summary aged reports allow exclusion of zero and credit balance customers and or items
- Immediate access to a customers A/R detail is provided through on-line inquiry and history programs
- Special messages may be printed on customer statements, varying by age of the account
- Accounts receivable aged trial balance for any or all customers
- Daily cash receipts report
- Monthly cash receipt summary
- Message history display
- Message follow-up report
- Multi Company
- Consolidation of subsidiary companies
- Account codes can support divisional and departmental accounting
- All postings produce journals for hard copy audit trails
- Up to 13 open periods in each fiscal year
- Journal entries reference back to a document number for each debit and credit
- Inquiry screens allow access to detail information regarding particular accounts
- User defined account codes
- User customized balance sheet and income statements
- Budget variance report
- Year end calculation and posting of retained earnings
- Easy entry of auto-reversing journal entries
- Recurring journal entries
- Total random warehousing for each product
- Unlimited bin and lot accountability
- Transfers from stock between warehouses and from one stocking location to another
- Physical Inventory
- Low stock report
- Average cost
- Last cost
- Lifo or Fifo methods of inventory valuation
- Stock adjustments
- Lot number tracking from receipt to sale
- Lot numbers with specific unit costing
- Item research on the part number or item description
- Product substitution
- Item cross reference
- Re-packaging entry with auto inventory transaction updates
- Direct invoice may be generated without the need for a sales order
- Credit memos may be entered as merchandise return or as a simple credit
- Daily detail sales log with line item gross profit
- Monthly sales log printed on demand
- Print invoices individually or a range
- Reprint invoices from history on demand
- Auto faxing of invoices for all customers or selectively
- Invoices are automatically posted to the general ledger
- Invoice display on demand from history
- Standard or custom formats for invoices and picking documents
- Sales commission reports
- Sales tax and gross receipt tax reports
- Credit check by customer A/R balance and aging over amount of days.
- Automatic pricing by price quantity breaks for products and customer and product; and manual pricing for override of automatic prices. Each product is assigned a list price, which is used in lieu of any other pricing method. Each product may also be assigned to a special price class.
- Price override report.
- Price fields accommodate five decimal places.
- Quotes are easily converted to orders.
- Quote analysis report showing percent of quotes converted to orders.
- Unique order and invoice numbers assigned by the system.
- Order cancellations are tracked by the system by reason code.
- Customer/item sales history displayed during order entry showing date last sold, quantity shipped, selling price, unit of measure, vendor and purchase price.
- Certificate of compliance forms with printed order. (optional product)
- Stock status is automatically checked as each line on the order is entered.
- Alpha search on the part number or item description during order entry.
- Product substitution inquiry during order entry.
- Auto faxing of Quotes or Order confirmation.
- Minimum gross profit alert.
- Drop ship sales orders tied to purchasing.
- Customer service module with up to the minute information on any customer.
- Item on a single purchase order may be scheduled on different dates
- Accommodates purchases of both inventory and non inventory items
- Unlimited number of lines of text on an individual purchase order
- Fully integrated with the inventory control system to automatically update on P/O and on hand quantities
- Full lot control, traceability by vendor, product and lot number
- Purchase orders can be printed for mailing or automatically faxed to vendors
- Quotation tracking for an entire purchase order or by product within an order
- Purchase order history by hard copy reports and inquiries
- Open order report by order number, vendor, item, and promise delivery date
- Item costing inquiry
- Buyer and ship via inquires
- Purchase order line item cross reference with sales order line items for improved order expediting
- Sales performance detail analysis: customer, sales rep, region, product, product line
- Sales analysis summary reports: Product sales history by region, Customer product sales history, Customer sales by sales rep, Sales summary by customer ranking
- Data warehousing with five years history or more
- Graphic presentation on Inquiries
- Sales ranking reports highlighting cost, gross profit or units
Reviews of Five M Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Five M? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!