The solution for distributors who sell finished good items that require 'light' assembly. Extends Acumatica's kit feature to construct a bill of material complemented with work order generation plus (auto) purchase order creation for raw materials.
"Bundles" Multiple Items into A Single SKU, An Assembled Finished Good
- BOM may include stock and non-stock (labor) items. The LM module organizes material items into version controlled BOM and supports cost roll-up adding material and labor costs to establish cost of goods sold for finished good.
- Supports BOM Explosion for Auto-Replenishment. The LM module queries Acumatica inventory balances and automatically creates purchase orders where required to fulfill material requirements for BOM assembly.
Supports "Light Assembly" Operations
- Auto Generates Work Order Documentation. Sales Orders automatically create work orders if the Finished Good (the BOM constitutes) is not in stock. May included multiple quantities.
- Work Order Completion "Stocks" Finish Goods. The module automatically places the assembled item(s) into finished good stock. Acumatica will then automatically be created pick tickets for order fulfillment.
Supports Configured Items Generated by eCommerce/Configurators
- Captures Bundled Items for Assembly. Bundled Items include multiple SKU's. The LM module organizes these items into a BOM with work order/assembly documentation necessary for order fulfillment
- Integrated with the Kensium Stock Item Extension (SIE) module and the Acumatica eCommerce Edition. The SIE tool supports the Magento eCommerce platform for items "assembled" on-line. The LM module processes the order in Acumatica for fulfillment.
- Manage Assembly with Low Cost Module
- Replace Excel Spread Sheets
- Reduce Errors and Increase Productivity with Auto Replenishment Feature
- Ease of Use
- Adaptable Cloud
- Deployment Options
- Connected Cloud
Light Assembly Users
For Distributors who assemble kits, require production documents/COGS & replenishment per kit (vs. components)