The Distribution Modules
In addition to standard business functions, a wealth of optional features are provided such as Lot\Serial Control, Unit of Measure Conversion, Price Matrix, Multiple Warehousing and Cycle Counts.
Customer Order Entry and Billing
We realize that sales order processing must be accurate, prompt, and professional. Hundreds of clients have used this module to manage their customer orders and invoicing. It adapts to every situation: shipments from stock, drop shipments, sales of lot\serial inventory, immediate billing, and kitting for make-to-order companies.
- Flexible pricing and price matrix
- Standard orders, quotes and order history
- Automatic back orders
- Interfaces to Accounts Receivable and General Ledger
- Integrated Product Configurator
Effectively manage raw materials, supply items, subassemblies, and finished goods-all in one module. Inventory is the distribution link. When purchasing buys raw materials, manufacturing knows the availability. When manufacturing makes the new product, the sales department knows they can sell it.
- Lot and Serial number control and trace ability
- Multiple Warehouse and Bin locations
- Stock Status, Value, Min\Max and ABC Analysis reports
Physical Inventory and Cycle counts
Cycle counts can be done without disrupting your day-to-day processing activity. You can count critical items more frequently, resulting in tighter control. Total physical inventory is the traditional method of counting-stop everything, count everything, review for errors, then update your on-hand inventory totals.
- Handles Lot\Serial, Warehouse and Bin numbers
- Control reports to check totals and spot missing tags
- Variance reports with quantity and cost variances
This sophisticated module not only handles purchase order entry, printing, tracking, and receiving. It also offers a direct link to Accounts Payable and the General Ledger modules.
Good purchase practice is the door to true materials management. Myte Myke Purchasing module is the key that unlocks the door.
- Blanket Orders and partial receipts
- Lengthy item specifications printed on POs
- Purchase price variance
- Interfaces to Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Can create automatic purchase orders when integrated with MRP to Purchase Order interface
Sales Analysis is history’s way of increasing the future and tracking last year’s predictions. Which territories, customers and items are increasing business-which ones are marginally profitable. This module maintains a two year sales history from Order Entry & Billing. From this history, you print sales analysis using ready-made report formats or your own designs.
- Compare dollars and quantities
- Division, territory, customer, product class and item totals
- Compare month-to-month, year-to-date, previous year
- Output available to excel or any ODBC compliant reporting tool
Reviews of MyteMyke Distibution Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use MyteMyke Distibution? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!