Skulocity is a fully integrated application suite that brings together top-tier enterpise modules to help you manage your business more effectively. Today, Skulocity supports ecommerce, Customer Relationship Management, Wireless Warehouse Management, Barcoding and Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, and Financial Management to Business Intelligence and mobility integration out-of-the-box.
Advanced Inventory Planning
The pure science of the optimization algorithms, with the vast inventory planning experience of not only the Skulocity partners but also from the thousands of Skulocity users around the world. We have determined that you can dramatically improve the effectiveness of the optimization algorithms by adding heuristics into the overall process equation. Heuristic refers to experience-based techniques for problem solving, learning, and techniques for problem solving, learning, and discovery. Heuristic methods are used to speed up the process of finding a satisfactory solution, where an exhaustive search is impractical. This combination of science and practical use (experience) gives Skulocity a unique advantage as proven by customers’ published results.
How Skulocity Can Help You Plan Better
- Reduced Inventory by up to 20% usually within 6 Months or Less.
- Reduced expediting and emergency shipments by 35% or more
- Improved productivity by reducing planning time by 60% or more
- Reduced Stock Outs by 15% or Higher
- Increased Sales of 15% or More
Advanced Inventory Features in Skulocity
- True inventory optimization & investment analytics
- System alerts
- Automated forecasting
- Automated replenishment planning
- Forward aging
- Internal supply chain network
Running a business shouldn’t be like gambling. Far too often, executives must rely on ‘best guess’ and ‘gut feel’ decisions as they attempt to steer their companies into the future. They do this because their business data lacks any structure to allow them to make truly informed choices. Skulocity’s Business intelligence can provide more accurate historical data, real-time updates, synthesis between departmental data stores, forecasting and trending, and even predictive ‘what if?’ analysis," eliminating the need to guesstimate.
How BI Can Help You Manage Your Business
- Get faster answers to your business questions: "BI users can quickly get answers to business questions, rather than spending hours reading through volumes of printed reports.
- Get key business metrics reports when and where you need them: Skulocity makes it possible for users to access key business metrics, reports and dashboards on mobiles devices like their iPhone, iPad, or Droid, giving sales and marketing people access to critical business information on the fly.
- Get insight into customer behavior: One of the great benefits of Skulocity’s BI is it allows companies to gain visibility into what customers are buying (or not), giving them “the ability to turn this knowledge into additional profit” and retain valuable customers.
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities: Skulocity allows firms to leverage customer data to build, refine and modify predictive models [that help] sales representatives to up-sell and cross-sell products at appropriate customer touch points.
- Create parameterized interactive reports with input parameters
- Aesthetically appealing reports (tabular, cross tab, charts, visualization)
- Drill Down and drill through
- Sorting Filtering, Search, Download, Save, Export, & Email
- Create parameterized interactive dashboards with inputs
- Supports Drill Down, Drill Through, & Drill Across
- Inter-panel Communication
- Support for all charting engines including D3, High Charts, Fusion Charts, & Protovis
- Simple Charts like Pie, Histogram, Donut Chart, Bar Graph
- Advanced Charts like Sankey, Bubble, Chord Diagram fulfilling data scientists and statisticians needs
- Create interactive parameterized geographical dashboard with overlays, heatmaps, legends, zoom, aggregation and other interactive information
- Easily integrate google maps, bing maps, openmapbox pro, and other mapping engines
- Drag and Drop and Create Reports
- Apply Filters, do mathematical functions and grouping
- Visualize, export and share the report
- Dashboard Designer: Drag and Drop and create entire dashboard on the fly
- Integrated Workflow
- Allows users to define workflow based on business requirements back drag and drop
- Manage business by exception and be alerted when anomalies happen in your business
CRM/Sales Force Automation
Skulocity’s CRM is our customer relationship management (CRM) solution that enables companies to market smarter, sell effectively and productively, and care everywhere. We provide business intelligence, and productivity with One solutions. Customer relationship management–often called CRM, CRM system, or CRM software–is a business solution that helps companies improve marketing, sales, and service engagement with their customers to drive organizational efficiency, while helping to improve customer experience.
How It Can Increase Revenue and Decrease Overhead
- Shorten sales cycles and improve win rates
- Provide a unified view into all revenue-affecting information
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Market Optimization
- Increased Collaboration and Coordination
- Improve Data Insight and Analytics
CRM Features in Skulocity
- Manage sales opportunities
- Create sales visibility with forecasts
- Share calendar and tasks with the entire team
- Share and manage documents
- Quotes, order entry, and order prioritization
- Manage marketing campaigns, including outbound emails, call management, and integration with Asterisk voice-over-IP systems
eCommerce has revolutionized the way companies and consumers do business. With just a few clicks, customers from around the world can engage with your company and make a purchase. However without an integrated eCommerce and ERP solution, those online orders can actually put a strain on your business. The time and effort of manually transferring orders from your online store into your back-end accounting system can become costly and unmanageable.
eCommerce Features in Skulocity
- Cross-sells and up-sells for products
- Support physical products, digital and downloadable products, variant products, and configurable products
- Price rules for customer or group-specific pricing
- Online store promotion engine
- Integration with Century Business solutions payment gateway
- Keyword search capability using hibernate search
Skulocity will handle all of your back-office accounting needs. The system has a double entry general ledger to track all of your transactions and create your financial statements including your income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, trial balances, tax summary and detail reports. The system is designed to handle multiple organizations with an unlimited hierarchy of accounts. The budgeting and budget vs actual variance reporting will allow you to track where you stand against your budgets.
When it comes to accounts receivables (AR) and accounts payables (AP) Skulocity will meet all your needs. The system will track both vendor and customer invoices. It will handle the recognition and issuance of payments (both from customers and to vendors). If you issue credit to your customers, the AR aging will allow you to track which customers pay quickly and which don’t, allowing you to stay in touch with your revenue streams. The recurring invoicing and scheduled transaction posting allows you to automate regular transactions, saving your staff time and your company money.
Benefits of Integrated Financial Management
- Efficiency – Transaction only need to be entered once. Skulocity then updates the ledger and financial statements and reports can be generated with ease. Any adjustments or corrections are usually real-time and flow through reports immediately.
- Analysis – Skulocity offers a wide variety of standard reports that business owners can use to review the results of operations.
- User Friendly – Skulocity is very user-friendly giving business owners the opportunity to navigate and utilize the system with ease.
- Accuracy – Skulocity include out-of-balance and posting error alerts, automated back-ups and passwords restrict access.
Financial Management Features in Skulocity
- Industry standard double entry general ledger
- Supports multiple organizations with unlimited hierarchy of accounts
- Manage accounts receivables and accounts payable including invoices, payments, statements, aging
- Produce financial & tax statements, including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, trial balances, tax summary and detail reports
- Fully integrated with orders, inventory, purchasing, and manufacturing out-of-the-box
- Additional reconciliation reports
We offer a wide variety of solutions to help you transport products swiftly and economically to your customers. Our multi-carrier solutions can be integrated with warehouse or order management systems and then highly customized to meet the diverse, fast paced demands of shipping. We also offer a seamless hook to address validation servers with residential awareness to ensure proper rating & routing of packages. Our popular add-on tools give in-house users access to package progression, carrier tracking and access to historical data. And for LTL shippers, our full featured bill of lading software is sure to simplify transporting of truck freight with built-in rate shopping, routing guides and electronic or paper BOL printing.
Benefits of an Integrated Shipping Application
- Higher customer satisfaction with on-time deliveries, order accuracy, and shipment tracking
- Efficiency of automation, minimizing costs and time of manual entry
- Increased Speed and accuracy
- Current and accurate shipping rates
- Lower shipping costs by gaining the advantage of rates negotiated in advance
Integrated Shipping Features in Skulocity
- Shipment tracking & visibility
- Shipment routing & tendering
- Freight bill audit & management
- Inbound & drop shipment management
- Shipments claim management
- Multiple locations & discounted freight
Manufacturing ERP systems continue to be a key technology priority for most manufacturing firms today. Why? Because the landscape across the entire manufacturing industry has become increasingly competitive, and firms of all types must design, build, and deliver the highest quality products in the timeliest manner at the lowest possible costs in order to win and retain customers.
Yet, keeping on top of the various activities and processes involved in product production, sales, and distribution can be a tremendous challenge.
With a Skulocity in place, our customers can leverage advanced features and functionality to improve all facets of their operations – from engineering, sourcing and procurement, through production, quality testing, and delivery. As a result, they can boost efficiency, reduce costs, and increase sales and profitability.
Benefits of Skulocity Manufacturing
- Improved Visibility. With Skulocity, all departments across an entire business can access and view the same consistent and accurate data in real time.
- Increased Efficiency. Skulocity allows firms to track all supply chain activities in great detail from start to finish – a task that would be nearly impossible otherwise.
- On-time Delivery. Improved control over components inventory, more accurate demand planning, streamlined production scheduling, and more effective coordination of distribution channels.
- Enhanced Product Quality. Skulocity make it easier for businesses to monitor product defects and problems, pinpoint exactly where in the design or production process the issue is occurring, and take the needed steps to ensure products of the utmost quality. This, in turn, will boost sales, customer satisfaction, and profits.
- Reduced Costs. Skulocity reduce costs in many ways. Increased worker productivity minimizes overtime and related labor and payroll expenses. Enhanced precision in production floor processes reduces the scrap and re-work that can drain financial resources. Better tracking of components and turnover of finished goods, combined with more accurate demand planning, eliminate costly excess inventory. And, improved visibility into all financial aspects of production can help identify potential areas for savings and reduce cost of goods sold.
In the current economy, it’s more important than ever to conserve resources and cut costs. One of the best ways to streamline operations is to automate inventory and procurement. Properties that do so typically report savings in the range of 5 percent to 15 percent – through efficiencies as well as direct cost savings.
How It Can Help You Sell More
- Automated Procurement deliver monetary savings from reduced administrative costs to shortened procurement and fulfillment cycles
- Save time by streamlining purchasing and inventory control. Tasks that takes hours or days now can be done in a few mouse clicks
- Increased accuracy since staff is no longer required to re-enter data from paper documents and clerical errors and order mistakes are eliminated
- Skulocity standardizes procurement processes and make sure employees at all levels are using pre-negotiated pricing
Inventory & Procurement Features in Skulocity
- Manage supplier records including contact information
- See real-time inventory
- Automate production and purchasing calendar with materials resource planning (MRP)
- Use requirements to streamline purchasing workflow
- Support for value added taxes (VAT)
- Automated submission of purchase orders with suppliers
Having the right warehouse management system (WMS) is critical to running an accurate, efficient distribution operation. As such, Skulocity has invested in the industry’s most advanced warehouse management systems to maximize the efficiency of your supply chain. Our WMS tracks the movement of individual units to provide real-time data that can be used to improve procurement and freight management. Skulocity provides a “cloud” environment that provides a low-cost solution that allows for a high volume of work with no impact to workflow in a secure environment. Cloud computing reduces costs in multiple ways including reducing or eliminating localized data center, shorter “time to live” application implementations and real time communication and documentation.
How It Can Improve Your Warehouse Efficiency
- Achieve over 99%+ Order Accuracy
- Increase Outbound Shipments by 50% or more
- Improve employee productivity and keep personnel costs low
- Reduce inventory loss with 99% Inventory Accuracy
- Reduce picking times by 20% while tripling the number of lines picked
Warehouse Management Features in Skulocity
- Paperless picking & receiving process
- Track non-serialized, serialized, and lot-based inventory
- Host third-party or “virtual” inventory
- Manage entire manufacturing process with bill of materials (BoM), production tasks, and work orders
- Fulfill orders efficiently with picking lists, web-based packing station, and shipment scheduling
- Integration with UPS, FedEx, DHL, and Endicia