Integrated PC-based distribution software specifically designed for wholesalers interested in having greater control over their inventory and efficient sales order processing.
UAS Wholesale Distribution System includes the following modules:
- Sales Order
- Inventory Control
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Order
- General Ledger
- EDI Processing (optional)
- Work Order Processing (optional)
- Rental Operations (optional)
- Point-Of-Sale (optional)
- Real-time updating
- Constant customer credit checking (including pending sales orders)
- Import Vendor Price Disks automatically adds new items to inventory and updates costs and prices on existing items
- Automatic conversion of quotes to orders to invoices
- Quick lookup for customer history on specific item pricing - right from the Sales Order entry screen
- Flexible customer pricing including by customer type, by quantity price break, by user-defined pricing code, and by specific customer contract pricing
- Stores unlimited years history
- Full Accounts Receivable collection management with collection notes
- Robust Accounts Payable module includes complete management reporting, check processing by selection or by due date (including partial payments), and storage of up to unlimited years vendor history
- Fully-integrated General Ledger module for automatic flow of information from other modules. Complete audit trails. “On-the-fly” financial reports available at any time, not just end of month.
Real-time inventory updating is a requirement for today’s fast-paced business environment. UAS provides this, resulting in better inventory management, reduced inventory write-offs, and decreased carrying costs.
Reviews of Universal Wholesale Distribution Software Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Universal Wholesale Distribution Software? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!