Empower employees to deliver business results faster.
ePartners Web-based Portals allow companies to gather information from multiple sources and access that information from one convenient place.
ePartners has been developing portals since the very first day Microsoft shipped its SharePoint Portal technology. We have spent more than 10,000 man-hours delivering customer-specific, portal-based business solutions to companies around the globe.
With Microsoft’s SharePoint Portal Server, ePartners delivers business solutions that help you achieve your goals. From the frontline to the CEO’s office, web-based portals provide you instant access to critical business information, documents, and applications from a single location. Employees can easily share information across file servers, databases, public folders, internet sites from a web-browser, Windows Explorer or any Microsoft Office application.
Whether you want to harness SharePoint Portal’s powerful document management features or take advantage of the sophisticated search capabilities, ePartners can put SharePoint Portal to work for you.
- Creates a more efficient operating environment by streamlining business processes and document workflow.
- Provides companies with a global document management, workflow and collaboration system.
- Manages intellectual property in a secure, centralized environment. Sensitive information can be shared and protected at the same time.
- Creates a highly collaborative environment where employees and managers have instant access to the same information.
- Allows management to directly track the performance of employees through features like “check-in and check-out” and “document versioning”
- Tailors to the specific needs of individual users by allowing them to customize their workspace and access information through Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office applications, or even a web-browser.
Reviews of ePartners Web Based Portal Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ePartners Web Based Portal? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!