Everlaw is an advanced eDiscovery software for law firms, corporations, and state, local and federal government agencies to simplify complex legal work. Everlaw helps your business litigate from anywhere by reviewing documents, building case outlines, allow for edits among team members, and analyze transcripts on a secure cloud platform.
Law firms acn enjoy improved margins through eDiscovery and litigation. Corporations can manage investigations and compliance matters. And government agencies can meet the needs of investigatory and case teams–all FedRAMP authorized and equipped with a GSA Schedule Contract.
The features of the Everlaw platform include:w
- Self-Service Uploads: Upload both native data and produced documents by dragging and dropping files directly into Everlaw. Or have the data operations team do it for free.
- Data Uploads from the Cloud: Upload data from the most popular cloud storage solutions. Everlaw connects with Slack, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Vault, and more.
- Native Filetype Support: Review all sorts of documents, all in one secure place. Everlaw provides dedicated support for file types like spreadsheets, medical images, Slack messages, Microsoft Teams data, CAD files, videos, calendar invitations, Cellebrite exports, Encase archives, and more.
Early Case Assessment
- Cloud Data Connectors: Upload data directly from the most popular cloud applications. Everlaw has API integrations with Office 365, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Vault, and more.
- Upfront Processing and Imaging: Fully interact with the documents in the ECA environment. Documents are processed and imaged up front, even prior to being promoted to active review.
- Simple, Powerful Search
- Single-click Immediate Promotion
- Data Visualizer
- Painless Creation and Deployment Process: Create and deploy an unlimited number of holds to as many custodians as necessary. Flexibly modify and edit holds in just a few clicks.
- Automated Tracking and Escalations: Free your team from manually-sent emails and massive tracking spreadsheets. Cut out manual processes with customized auto-notifications and escalations to managers.
- Integrated, for No Extra Cost: Connect custodians under holds with data uploaded to the platform. Everlaw Legal Holds comes bundled with the rest of the platform, so you’re never paying extra.
- Faster, Deeper Searches: Search smarter with Everlaw. Visually build search queries with stackable metadata, content, and work-product filters that instantly return accurate results. Quickly understand the nature of each search with a clear visual overview of its parameters.
- Smarter Email Searching: Dig deeper into emails. Use Everlaw Smart Terms to automatically find communications between people rather than email addresses, and to identify side conversations only between specific people. Don’t miss out on information that would otherwise be overlooked.
- Foreign Language Translation: Instantly speak the language of the case. Everlaw can automatically translate 109 languages, from Albanian to Vietnamese. The integrated translation feature helps bring clarity to the case, without worrying about add-on translation tools or services.
- Simplified Redactions: Redact documents confidently without having to manually redact individual documents, including native spreadsheets. Automatically identify and redact words, phrases, metadata, entire pages, or patterns, such as personally identifiable information (PII). Apply customizable redaction stamps to indicate the redaction reason.
- Audio/Video Transcription: Get an instant window into information hiding within audio and video files. Everlaw automatically generates searchable transcripts synced during audio/video playback. Attach a note to a timestamp for future reference.
- Coding Rules: Structure review and ensure consistency across documents by implementing coding rules. With auto or conditional coding, project admins can dictate that documents that are contextually related to each other–i.e. duplicates or attachments–be automatically coded in the same way, dramatically speeding up review, or require users to perform certain actions when specific criteria are met, reducing the likelihood of error.
- Assignments: Take control of review. Organize review across large teams by allocating documents to reviewers through the assignments tool. Track reviewers’ progress, establish specific review criteria, and automate review with dynamic assignments that update and change with the data.
- Flexible Productions: Automatically create productions at any time. Create and save an unlimited number of productions in a project. Make legal work simple, self-service, and error-proof with customized protocol options, and easy clawbacks.
- Exports & Shareable Links: Save time and eliminate back-and-forth exchanges with secure, auditable sharing options.
- Email Threading: Streamline overwhelming email review by instantly viewing emails in their threads without the need to run additional scripts. Everlaw eliminates reviewing duplicative emails, displays emails in context, identifies inclusive emails, and helps spot missing emails in complicated chains.
- Data Visualization: Explore document sets at a glance. Interactive data visualizations show key insights into document dates, metadata, contents, formats, review activity, predicted relevance, and more. Customize visualizations to see data in a way that works best.
- Clustering: Quickly identify conceptually similar documents and glean valuable insights into large datasets without manually building a search. Clustering is an intuitive graphical display that, without any training, prior case knowledge, or use of external resources like dictionaries or ontologies, is able to group documents together based on conceptual similarity.
- Machine Learning: Teach Everlaw how to find the most important documents. After assigning custom ratings, codes, and attributes, Everlaw’s powerful machine learning algorithm learns to predict document relevance, enabling more efficient review.
- Performance Graphs: Test your argument before trial begins. Everlaw performance statistics help create a defensible model that holds up to legal scrutiny and provides more insight about when to stop the review process.
- Weighted Terms: Improve a predictive coding model by adding extra importance to particular words or phrases that are more relevant than others. These weighted terms will produce more accurate results and help prioritize review for legal teams.
- Timeline Organization: Create a collaborative repository that organizes the most important documents as the team builds the case narrative. Never waste time or money exporting and importing documents into other systems again.
- Collaborative Drafts: Work together in real-time on a unified platform that is already integrated with discovered documents. Use Storybuilder Drafts to outline cohesive case strategy, share review protocols, draft internal briefs or memos, and more.
- Digitized Depositions: Organize depositions digitally from the start. Collaborate on deposition prep and execution, and chat with team members in real-time while the deposition is occurring.
- Deposition Transcripts and Testimony: Import electronic transcripts into Everlaw to review, annotate, and link exhibits all in one place. Elevate snippets of transcripts to key testimony for future reference. Search across all transcripts in large matters to find the perfect testimony.
- Storybuilder by Everlaw: Manage the end-to-end process of investigations and litigation with an integrated suite of post-review tools for free with Storybuilder by Everlaw.
Everlaw Target Market
Everlaw can be used by different industries and for different use cases.
- Law Firms
- State and Local Government
- Federal Government
By Use Case
- Early case assessment
- Legal holds
- Trial preparation
- Data privacy
- Internal investigations
- Everlaw for Good