BlueCherry is the ERP solution chosen by more companies than any other solution in the soft goods industry. Scalable to organizations of any size, BlueCherry helps keep all of your operations synchronized from concept to sale, giving you complete visibility at every step. BlueCherry is built upon proven Microsoft technologies, so it will be familiar to your users and easy to use so they can be instantly productive.
With the power of BlueCherry behind you, you’ll get:
- Full ERP integration-When all of the processes in your supply chain are aligned, you can maximize efficiency, increase output, eliminate redundancy and reduce overall costs. You’ll also be able to collaborate more effectively across all departments as well as with suppliers and vendors.
- Advanced EDI Management and Reporting-Our EDI mapping helps you streamline inbound and outbound processes. Plus, automation gives you greater control-and greater control means enhanced productivity, higher quality and happier customers.
- Superior Management Control and Reporting-Centralized insight from beginning to end means you maintain control at all times. In addition, operations-wide visibility allows you to identify opportunities and find new ways to innovate.
- Event Exception Trigger Notifications-Give yourself a better chance to stay ahead by identifying issues before they grow in to bigger problems. Whenever an occurrence takes place that is outside specified parameters, you’ll be automatically notified.
- Chargeback Management-Save even more money by avoiding unnecessary issues due to errors or defects with our chargeback and dispute management system.
Blue Cherry is scalable to companies of all sizes. It can be implemented on-site or on-demand (SaaS), giving you the flexibility to leverage what you need today and be expanded as your needs change.
BlueCherry offers a comprehensive suite of applications adaptable across the entire supply chain. All of them can be fully integrated with BlueCherry or used as standalone solutions depending on your business needs.
Advanced Warehouse Solution (AWS)
Whether used as a standalone solution, or fully integrated into the BlueCherry Enterprise ERP system, BlueCherry AWS helps streamline warehouse operations while giving you full visibility into all activities-from your desk-in real time. You’ll have the exact status of your entire inventory at all times, right down to the bin level.
Some of the key benefits of AWS include:
- Increased Productivity - we employ easy-to-use, wireless scanners with directed screens that help warehouse employees better navigate the warehouse
- Improved Inventory Accuracy - track your units more accurately at every stage
- Reduce Labor Costs - streamline tasks, eliminate manual operations and optimize picking operations
- Reduce Cycle Time - all data flows and operations in the warehouse are handled faster allowing for better customer service, including same day shipping
Like all BlueCherry software, AWS is designed to work on a manage-by-exception basis. So when issues arise warehouse managers can address and correct them immediately instead of poring over numerous reports to determine if and where a problem exists.
Business Intelligence (EIS3)
BlueCherry EIS3 enables you to make decisions quickly and confidently, by aggregating disparate data silos to give you a single corporate version of the truth. With EIS3 you’ll know:
- Who your best customers are
- If you have sufficient inventory to cover demand
- Which products and services are popular and why
- Whether you’re missing opportunities
- And much more!
BlueCherry EIS3 delivers information in two ways:
- Industry-standard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - Over 35 KPIs including: Gross Profit, Inventory Balance/Unsold, Available to Sell, Accounts Receivable/Aging, Chargebacks.
- User-generated on-demand reports - create customized reports in minutes from your desktop leveraging all your corporate data with drag-and-drop ease and with no need for programming or IT support. Plus you can set up events and trigger points to alert necessary parties if any KPI crosses a predetermined threshold.
- As with all BlueCherry software, EIS3 can be used as a standalone solution that operates with your current ERP or it as a fully-integrated BlueCherry Enterprise solution.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
BlueCherry offers a variety of solutions to help your company leverage the power of EDI to help reduce errors, eliminate paper and minimize lead times while improving relationships with key trading partners. BlueCherry EDI Solutions include:
- BlueCherry Enterprise 2.0- The BlueCherry EDI Translator comes fully-integrated with our core BlueCherry Enterprise ERP to deliver a complete enterprise solution.
- Pluggable EDI Translation-BlueCherry’s EDI Translator can be integrated to work with your existing ERP allowing you to create output templates from your ERP and map exported data to EDI transaction documents.
- EDI Consulting Services-Our BlueCherry experts can work with any existing supply chain solution. You’ll get our experience in working with all of the top retail trading partners.
BlueCherry EDI Translator
The BlueCherry EDI Translator, included with BlueCherry Enterprise 2.0 or available as a stand-alone solution, is the most robust EDI offering available. This tool consists of four modules with more than 35 document formats right out of the box, including:
- Retail/E-Commerce-In addition to the standard 810 (Invoices), 850 (Purchase Order) and 856 (Advanced Ship Notice) transactions, BlueCherry EDI helps you work more efficiently with more than 15 additional types including 860 (PO Change) for automated mass PO change processing and 753/754 (Routing Request/Instructions) for working with proprietary retail requirements
- Production-User-definable 850 (Purchase Order) to automate intelligence, 856 (Advanced Ship Notice) and 997 (Acknowledgement)
- 3PL/Warehouse-Nine transaction types, including the core 940 (Warehouse Shipping Order) and 945 (Warehouse Shipping Advice) as well as several to enhance warehouse visibility and better manage inventory levels.
- Carrier/Factor-Full suite of 800s as well as 997 (acknowledgement)
This functionality coupled with CGS’s experience connecting thousands of manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers and 3PL logistics providers makes BlueCherry EDI the most complete solution available.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
BlueCherry PLM allows you to successfully integrate product development, manufacturing, and the distribution processes so designers, merchants, buyers, production associates and most importantly, you will be on the same page throughout the product development process.
With PLM, you’ll be able to:
- Enhance product innovation-Spend less time filling out paperwork and searching for information and more time being creative. PLM puts information at your fingertips and reduces the administrative overhead of managing spreadsheets, e-mails and faxes.
- Easily manage design changes-Multiple design changes can be almost impossible to keep track of on a manual system. PLM lets you manage these changes easily and communicate them to all team members.
- Breakdown information barriers-Different departments often use different spreadsheets, and different programs to enter various types of data. With PLM all information is standardized and input once so everyone in the chain can access it and create whatever reports are needed, giving you better visibility of the entire process.
- Save time and money-By eliminating redundant data entry, communication gaps and human error, some customers have improved productivity by up to 40%.
- As with all BlueCherry software, PLM can be used as a standalone solution or it fully integrate into the BlueCherry Enterprise Solution.