Electronic Service Control (ESC) is a service management software that tracks customers, dispatches, customer collections, service agreements, inventory, service history and much more. ESC is built on the latest technologies available, by the best developers in the business. The software brings power and control to all aspects of a service business, whether a one-man shop or a company with fifty technicians.
ESC features complete drag and drop functionality to manage jobs and dispatches. The EDB (Electronic Dispatch Board) will show you all assigned and unassigned dispatches and allow you to track traveling time, working time and dates completed.
Premium packages are available including: interactive mapping, bar-coding, flat rate pricing, a powerful mobile computing solution and expert technical support.
QuickBooks interface allows users to integrate their data with QuickBooks. All customer information, invoices, vendors, PO’s and much more are transferred from the system to QuickBooks.
- Ease of Use
- Flexibility to Track Custom Data
- Increased Organization & Accuracy
- Quickly Access Customer Information
- Contact Information: Electronic Service Control allows users to track vast amounts of customer information such as, company name, address, phone numbers, multiple locations, credit information, tax codes, labor rates and trip charges.
- Sales Sort Codes: Using ESC’s powerful Sales Sort Code feature, you can track advertising and marketing efforts, profitability, and return on investments.
- Customer Sort Codes: Tracking customized data and generating useful reports gives ESC the flexibility to service many different industries. Using ESC’s Sort Codes you can track unlimited customer information, generate reports, mailing labels and data lists.
- User Friendly Interface: ESC’s stylish and easy to use interface will make your day to day work quick and more accurate. Using customized toolbars and navigators, you will seamlessly move from one area of the software to another, without having to re-key information.
- Maximize Productivity
- Efficiently Manage Technicians
- Organize and Track Service Calls
- Quicker Response Time to Customers
- Customer Qualification: Using the Qualification screen, users can quickly access all pertinent information about customer equipment, service and billing history.
- Dispatch Entry: The Dispatch Entry screen allows users to quickly set up service calls based on priority, skill level, dates and times. Using ESC’s Complaint Codes you can quickly and accurately enter service requests. The ability to store unlimited notes allows dispatchers to enter specific information for each circumstance.
- Electronic Dispatch Board: The EDB allows you to manage your service calls quickly and easily using a graphical interface with drag and drop features. Easily reschedule calls by simply dragging and dropping them onto the next available technician or day.
- Integrated Mapping: ESC’s seamless integration with Microsoft MapPoint allows users to view all service calls in a geographical area and organize them in the most efficient manner, saving time, mileage, and money.
- Email and Alpha Paging: Users have the ability to send all service calls to technicians via alpha numeric paging or standard email. This feature includes compatibility with desktop computers, PDA’s, handheld computers, web enabled phones, and standard alpha-numeric pagers.
- Accurately Track Equipment
- Serial Number & Warranty Information
- Increase Sales of New Equipment
- Maintain Detailed Service History
- Equipment Information: Track all important equipment information including make, manufacturer, serial numbers, installation and warranty dates.
- Equipment Search: Quickly and easily look up customers based on equipment serial numbers.
- Attach Equipment: ESC’s Equipment module allows users to attach equipment to dispatches and service agreements, giving the user the ability to fully track all service and maintenance calls for that piece of equipment.
- Equipment Reports: The user has the ability to generate equipment reports based on warranties, installation dates, make, manufacturer, and model.
- Track Unlimited Inventory Items
- Unlimited Multiple Warehouses
- Manage Inventory using Bar Codes
- Multiple Levels of Pricing
- Flat Rate Pricing / Assembly Parts
- Detailed Information: ESC’s Inventory module allows users to track serial numbers and warranty information as well as make, model, manufacturer, last purchase price, buy/sell ratio, and price book information.
- Multiple Warehouses: Users can manage unlimited warehouses and track isle, bin numbers and quantities for each.
- Flat Rate Pricing: Import popular flat rate programs or build your own using this versatile feature. Supports standard six levels of flat rate pricing as well as unlimited assembly parts.
- No Double Entry: Inventory items can have Service History Codes attached to them that automatically post to the customer service history record when sold.
- Three Levels of Pricing: Using our powerful pricing feature, users can set up three levels of default price codes for each customer.
- Powerful Reports: ESC’s powerful reports will at a glance tell what is coming in and going out of your inventory, as well as when it is necessary to reorder parts.
- Keep Technicians Connected
- No Double Entry
- Save Time and Money
- Increase Receivables
- Keep Technicians Connected: Using ESC’s powerful mobile computing solution technicians will have all the customer information they need right at their fingertips. Contact records, equipment service history, inventory and more.
- Increase Receivables: Now you don’t have to wait to get paid. Technicians can generate invoices while onsite with the customer; add labor, inventory items, even use bar coding. Invoices can be printed on company invoices with logos. Technicians can receive payment by cash, check or credit cards.
- No Double Entry: Once a technician uses the mobile solution all the information is transferred wirelessly to the main database back at the office. All invoices, service history, equipment records and inventory are updated automatically. Absolutely no re-entry of technician records is required.
- Save Time and Money: Think of how much time and money you will save by having your service records, dispatching and sales invoicing automated.
- Integration with Accounting Software
- Link P.O.’s and Dispatches
- Streamline Shipment Receiving
- Integrated Bar Code Features
- Accounting Integration: Integrate with powerful accounting packages like QuickBooks Pro and Red Wing.
- Automate Accounts Payable: ESC can automatically create accounts payable entries for completed purchase orders.
- Purchase Order / Dispatch Link: Dispatches can be linked to purchase orders and be given a backordered status. When the shipment is received the dispatch is flagged for completion.
- Purchase Order and Invoice Integration: Once a purchase order has been completed and attached to a dispatch it can be imported to an invoice for quick and easy billing.
- Purchasing Reports: Access powerful reporting to keep you in touch with all of your company’s purchases, vendors, and deliveries.
- Integrates with Accounting Software
- Calculates Cost in Real Time
- Easy Point-of-Sale Feature
- Custom Invoice Form Designer
- Accounting Integration: Invoices generated using ESC can seamlessly be posted to QuickBooks Pro or Red Wing financial packages.
- Tracking Costs: As an invoice is built, all material, labor, and other costs are visible for up-to-date profitability information.
- Powerful POS: ESC features a premium Point-of-Sale system with bar code and cash drawer integration to meet your retail sales needs.
- Custom Invoice Designing: Designing stylish invoices having company logos, messages, and custom layouts is easy to do with our invoice designer. Add and modify database fields to enhance information listed on invoices.
- Automate Call Scheduling
- Automate Billing Procedures
- Increase Agreement Renewals
- Increase Agreement Sales
- Time Based Service Agreements: ESC has the ability to schedule service agreements in a variety of different time periods such as, annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily.
- Usage Based Service Agreements: Usage based Service Agreements allow the user to sell service contracts based on hours, copies, meter readings, mileage, and any other industry specific variable.
- Automated Scheduling / Billing: The Service Agreement module will allow you to post service calls to the appropriate technician for the period of time the user specifies. In addition to posting the schedule, all invoices are posted to the sales module; reducing billing time to almost nothing.
- Service Agreement Reporting: The flexible reports from the Service Agreement module will allow you to determine when agreements are going to expire, track usage rates for each customer, and allow you to do monthly forecasting.
Reviews of ESC Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ESC? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!