ProEst is a top construction estimating software that allows you to create bids in half of the time as other options–letting your cost estimators win you more bids than ever before. ProEst can be used by a variety of businesses–including large civil contractors and small landscaping specialists.
ProEst provides database options and automation features to generate accurate estimates. On bid day, you’ll be able to see subcontractor costs, margins, exclusions, and other details compared–allowing you to make the right decision.
Digital takeoffs are available with ProEst, which let you calculate labor and material costs electronically.
- Construction Proposals: Create standardized proposal formats
- Construction CRM: Strengthen ties with clients and prospects
- Construction Takeoffs: Perform quick digital on-screen takeoffs
- Construction Reporting: Generate polished customizable reports
- Conceptual Estimating: Forecast the viability of future projects
- Cost Databases: Choose from four costing database options
- Bid Management: Organize, view and share project bids
- Bid Analysis: Compare and contrast sub estimates
- Invitation-to-Bid: Streamline subcontractor submissions
- Document Management: View, modify and share project documents
- Construction Accounting: Create a seamless flow of information
ProEst Target Market
- General Contractors: Connect and manage multiple teams, trades and subcontractors.
- Subcontractors: Track, manage and update labor and material costs automatically.
- Civil Construction: Accelerate workflows to keep complex infrastructure projects on track.
- Education: Skill-building and support to the next generation of construction professionals.
- Nonprofit: Free access to technology, training and technical assistance to both staff members and volunteers.
- Foundation Software
- Sage Intacct
- Vista by Viewpoint
- Spectrum by Viewpoint
The cost of ProEst starts at $5,000/year based on the amount o usage. There is no free trial available. There is no free version available.