AgencyBloc is a CRM insurance software that helps agencies improve organization and efficiency. Mange your book of business with a solution that is specialized for life and health insurance agencies. AgencyBloc allows you to streamline communication, process and track commission, and store all important information from one place.
Very little customization is needed after setting up an account.
Commissions processing system allows agencies to quickly pay commissions by importing carrier provided data files.
Easy to Use
AgencyBloc is super easy to use so you don’t need hours upon hours of training.
Has the same phone number for sales and customer support.
Whether your agency has 5 or 500 agents, AgencyBloc consolidates all your agent information - including items like licenses & contracts.
Organize Agent Information
- Quickly view all policies under a given agent.
- Consolidate all your contracts, licenses, and E&O information in a single location.
- Associate agents to their respective sub-agencies, if applicable.
Improve Agent Recruitment
- Track communications with prospective agents.
- Understand which recruitment activities are most effective.
There’s finally a single place to list all the carriers you work with-including their products, forms, and even contacts.
Carriers You Work With
- Track carrier contact info
- Store carrier login info
- Manage carrier communications
Products You Sell
- Track and manage plan codes that you sell
- Manage benefits summaries, plan grids, product brochures, etc
Manage your clients & contacts with ease! Track client details, contact information, and all correspondences in one location.
- Groups and Individuals
- Know your client’s basic info, how they became a client, who their relations are, the policies that they have and all of the details about those policies.
- See any and all communication you/your team had with a client. Track emails, phone calls, office visits.
Always Backed Up
- Stop storing your most valuable asset, your book-of-buisness, in Excel spreadsheets or worse yet - a filing cabinet.
- Don’t worry about security, availability and back-up. You do what you do best - sell!
As Mobile as You Are
- Stay on top of leads and opportunities.
- Simply open your web browser and start working-from any location.
- Always be prepared for client meetings.
- Available on any mobile device that has an Internet connection.
Monitor your ongoing activities at a glance, including follow-ups and agency announcements.
Whole Office Collaboration
Provide your staff with an easy-to-use collaboration tool. Both your agency and customers will benefit from streamlined operations and improved organization.
- Assign tasks/follow-ups
- See your teammates’ tasks and priorities
- Cut down on meetings, calls, emails
- Instantly know what you and your team need to get done each day
Monitor Agent Sales and Marketing Campaigns
See policies written by each agent to monitor productivity. Easily discover where your best leads are coming from to determine the best use of marketing resources.
Generate Real-Time Reports
Generate reports that will help you better understand your book-of-business and help you run your insurance agency.
Never Miss a Meeting
- Create events which can be automatically pushed to your calendar
- Quick glance at historical notes/activities
Monitor the Sales Cycle
- Assign incoming leads to your agents and track them through the sales cycle
- Know what your agents are doing
Agencies appreciate that the policies section is industry-specific. All the fields you need for tracking life and health business.
Designed for Your Industry
- Designed to track your policies: health, life, dental, vision, etc.
- Manage renewals and analyze blocks of business in a snap.
- Quickly see all of the plans associated with a policy.
Attach Policy Documents
- View the benefit summary for a coverage code in a single click.
- Store and quickly access enrollment paperwork and applications.
Review Full Commission History
- Track the agents being paid on the policy, their respective commission levels and splits.
- Easily access past commission paid on the policy.
With all your data in one location you can finally get an in-depth look at your book-of-business and the metrics needed to run your agency.
Industry Specific Reports
- Policy renewals
- Find and capitalize on cross-sell opportunities.
- Annualized premium
- Application submissions
Analyze Your Agency
- Track key metrics to better understand your business.
- Find clients and prospects within geographic areas to capitalize on traveling time.
- Reports are available in Excel/CSV format so you can further analyze and use your report data in other systems/applications.