QuickBooks Commerce (formerly TradeGecko) is a powerful cloud-based inventory and order management tool for modern online businesses. Combining manufacturing, sales channels, inventory locations, and currencies QuickBooks Commerce lets you manage every product, order, and customer in one place.
Create purchase orders, backorders, stock takes and adjustments, and easily track pack sizes, batches, and expiry dates. Email quotes and send customers a link to invoices with credit card payments built right in. QuickBooks Commerce also includes detailed reports, customer insights and forecasts to track and predict business performance. Easily create and manage orders, monitor inventory, and contact customers and suppliers using the mobile app. Finally, a customizable B2B e-commerce store gives every business the perfect platform to start selling wholesale online with a unique catalog and price list for each customer.
QuickBooks Commerce Features List
Whether you’re a distributor, a brand owner selling wholesale, or a direct to consumer e-commerce business, proper inventory management is crucial to ensuring the efficient operation of your business. QuickBooks Commerce’s inventory and order management system lets small business owners like you manage your inventory, orders, and customers from one place.
QuickBooks Commerce’s inventory management system allows you to take orders, sell more, and work smarter, meaning you have more time to focus on growing your e-commerce or wholesale distribution business. Take a look at the full features list below.
Inventory Control: Improve stock and inventory control through automatically updated stock levels whenever sales and purchases are made. With QuickBooks Commerce, you can manage your inventory across multiple warehouses, and in multiple currencies.
- Inventory Optimization: QuickBooks Commerce’s inventory management system allows you to have the right amount of stock at the right time. Streamline your internal operations through automated demand forecasting, inventory optimization, and reorder points.
- Warehouse Inventory Management: Manage multiple warehouses and inventory locations efficiently across all locations on a single platform. QuickBooks Commerce lets you transfer stock between warehouses, receive and fulfill orders through specific warehouses, and more.
- Order Management: Synchronize your orders with your inventory and increase your business efficiency from order creation to fulfillment. You can synchronize orders with your inventory and access sales reports, all in real time.
- Multichannel Sales: QuickBooks Commerce provides a central hub to effortlessly and efficiently manage inventory and orders for all your sales channels. You can sell on marketplaces, B2C, and B2B e-commerce platforms, and on mobile.
- B2B Wholesale: Start taking bulk orders in minutes with an automated, private wholesale ordering platform tailored to your customers and brand. Create and email sales quotes, generate sales orders, provide self-service to existing customers, and more.
- Mobile App: Manage your products, customers and orders from anywhere using the inventory management app. Available on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, you can now manage your business on the go.
- Sales Reports: Access and generate accurate sales reports that offer insights for better business decisions, all in real time. QuickBooks Commerce allows you to generate sales history and order reports by customer, product, channel, location, and more.
- Purchasing: Create, edit, and email purchase orders that update inventory levels automatically while ensuring data accuracy. You can also generate reorder reports so you know exactly when to order more inventory.
- Backordering: Streamline your inventory operations with backordering by pre-ordering inventory and fulfilling orders on time. The software allows you to consolidate sales orders and ensure visibility on unfulfilled orders.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Keep all your customer and supplier data in one place. QuickBooks Commerce automatically records your customer’s order and purchase history, so you can understand customer behaviors and provide a more personal customer experience.
- Order Fulfillment: Now you’re able to automate and control your order fulfillment in a greater volume and at lower costs. Integrate your channels, locations, and processes for greater visibility.
- Batch and Expiry Tracking: Batch or lot tracking allows insights into product traceability helping you maintain better customer relationships, reduce discounts and spoilage, and improve your business workflow.
Your Own B2B eCommerce Store
Give your distributors private access to your catalogue through your very own private online wholesale store. Create a custom domain for your store, set custom prices, deals, and branding in a few clicks.
- Custom Pricing: Build custom pricing lists for different retailers so. In other words, your customers see what you want them to see.
- Sell Global: Expand internationally. QuickBooks Commerce allows you to have a store that’s open 24/7, accessible from anywhere.
- Brand Consistency: Get your logo on everything, including invoices, - and even your paperwork
For B2B Wholesalers:
QuickBooks Commerce Our B2B e-commerce platform allows you to invite customers in bulk, amplify your brand presence, and increase sales with the intuitive interface and custom pricing.
For B2B Retailers:
Your customers will get to visit your customized store via a unique store URL. The streamlined B2B will keep them coming back for more.