Pops Royalty Manager is a lease and royalty tracking software that helps with run statements and document management. The solution aims to maximize the potential of your mineral, oil and gas royalty investments and eliminate paper work.
Pops Roaylty Manager Features
- Companies: Organize all the people and organizations you do business with in a single place. This includes owners, sellers, lessees, operators, etc…
- Titles: Grants and deeds you manage. Record important date and acreage information. This is your “deed” documents and information.
- Tracts: Tracts of land by description. Include gross and net acres and sort by county and state. Tracts are part of titles, leases and other documents.
- Leases: Leases and lease offers. Sections included for terms, production status, nature of material and more.
- Statements of Interest: Division orders, unit agreements, spacing orders and other documents that confirm your royalty payments.
- Wells: Wells by name and sorted by state and county. Handles multiple land description types and well status.
- Revenue: Income and expenses are gathered here, with support for importing production data from third parties as well as manual entries.
Pops Royalty Manager Benefits
- No limit on the number of properties and wells
- Electronic “hands free” input of run statement data
- Import data from Excel spreadsheets and more
- Scan and file documents within the program so you can declutter your office
- See which wells are not paying as much so you can stay ahead of the game
- Leave handy reminders by using the note function with date and time stamp
- Quickly locate active leases and division orders with search functions
- Prepare income and expense reports for tax filing
- Build your cashflow by seeing which leases are about to expire with the lease reports
- Quick, automatic linking of leases, division orders and payments
- Print summary reports of oil/gas/mineral revenues by owner, company, well, state, county and more.
- Manage your interests and the interests of others, revenue is tracked by owner and easy to identify.
Pops Royalty Manager Pricing
The cost of Pops Royalty Manager starts at $1,495/one-time for the Desktop Edition. There is a discounted price available for NARO Members ($1,195). The Enterprise Edition is available for businesses needing 2-100 concurrent users (custom pricing). There is no free trial available. There is no free version available.