CenterPoint Payroll Software
Whether you are currently outsourcing your payroll or using another payroll program, CenterPoint Payroll can help you gain better control of your payroll and also save you money and valuable payroll processing time.
Some of the payroll processing tools that set us apart from the competition:
- Complete tax filing options, including electronic filing.
- Use as a standalone payroll program or with your general ledger (or Red Wing Software’s).
- Unlimited earning and deduction codes.
- Unlimited number of users, companies, and databases, allowing for growth.
- Company and menu-level security.
- Direct deposit using your choice of bank.
- Flexible time entry options.
- Flexible training options including Web-training, on-site training, or classroom style training.
- Standard reports with the ability to easily customize and save them in a favorites file.
- Time Clock import from virtually any time clock.
- After the fact payroll.
- Excellent service with guaranteed response times and technicians who know payroll.
- CenterPoint Payroll can grow with virtually any company with its many unlimited features, included unlimited employees, companies, earning and deduction codes and more.
CenterPoint Payroll is available as both a locally installed program or via a cloud deployment.
We’re Here For You!
At Red Wing Software, customer care is our top priority. We offer online CenterPoint demonstrations. These live, free, one-hour online demonstrations will give you an introduction to CenterPoint Accounting software, and you can see first-hand the benefits of implementing them into your operation.
The check designer module works with both the Accounts Payable and Payroll check printing.
- Modify a check stub
- Modify a check and incorporate a logo
- Print MICR coding on a check (works with blank check stock)
- Print up to two signatures on a check.
Custom User Interface
Easily set up a user interface to show only those menu selections you use most often in a “Quick List”, saving significant time.
CenterPoint Payroll’s direct deposit allows you to pay some or all employees via direct deposit, to an unlimited number of accounts. You can also file with your own bank, as compared with other systems requiring you to use their costly direct deposit service, potentially saving your company thousands of dollars per year.
Employee Pay Setup
CenterPoint Payroll is ideal for employers who need to pay employees in a variety of ways…at different rates during the day or season, or from one job to the next. Each paycheck can have a combination of multiple piecework and hourly rates, with work group and project tracking. A wide variety of deduction and earnings codes are available to use, or you can set up an unlimited amount of your own codes to pay your employees they way you choose.
Setting up employees in CenterPoint Payroll is made easy with the ability to copy from existing information. Additional employee information can be set up and stored in the system, such as employee photos, and links to forms such as the resume, W-4, or any form you choose. Unlimited user-definable fields can be set up for tracking any information you decide is necessary for your company.
Paying your employees becomes an easy process in CenterPoint Payroll! Choose to enter detailed timesheets, or easily enter details by using pay defaults. Pull pay data directly from most time clocks into the CenterPoint System. Select hourly employees separate from salaried employees, bi-weekly versus weekly, and more. Save time by copying previous pay runs and use it as a starting point for a current pay run. You can even have more than one pay run in process at the same time, for example pay runs for separate departments. With CenterPoint Payroll, paying employees becomes a simplified process, making payday a lot less stressful for you!
Payroll Tax Filing
All State and Federal tax reports are included in CenterPoint Payroll, so there is no need to check and see which states are included. You can also set up your local taxes in the system.
The system generates tax reports, and you choose whether to:
- Print forms on blank paper, file and distribute yourself.
- File forms electronically, directly from the system.
- Have forms printed, filed, and distributed for you directly from the system.
Company level and menu-level security.
Choose to enter pay from timesheets, pull hours directly from your time clock, or set up and use payroll defaults, making pay entry automatic for each pay run. You can enter pay for salaried and hourly employees separately, or even copy pay from previous pay runs.
Keep track of training and certifications earned by employees with the Employee Certification Tracking option. Track training completion and expiration dates as well as additional notes. All training and certification information is tracked within the “Education” tab for each employee.
Reviews of CenterPoint Payroll Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use CenterPoint Payroll? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!