Raptor Volunteer Management is specifically designed for organizing school volunteer events. Automatic tracking and integrated screening makes it easier than ever to find qualified volunteers.
Simplify your volunteer process with an online application, time tracking, event management, and robust reporting:
- Customize your volunteer application based on state requirements and your policies
- Provide instant notification to approved applicants
- Reduce approval process from weeks to hours
- Online Application and Instant Screenings: Customize an application to receive volunteer information, automatically screen applicants, and request documents such as driving records.
- Event Creation, Recruitment, and Management: Manage events at the school or district level and email volunteers when a new event is posted or event details change.
- Volunteer Portal: Increase collaboration, ensure volunteers stay updated, and enable volunteers to track hours on the included web portal.
- Manage Virtual Volunteers: Even virtual volunteers need to be screened. Recruit, screen, approve, and communicate with virtual volunteers who don’t sign into a physical building.
- Robust Reporting and Tracking: Automatically track participation across your district to effectively scale your initiatives.
- APPLICATION: Volunteers apply in an easy-to-use customizable online application.
- SCREENING: Volunteers are checked for sex offender status, and criminal background results are compiled for easy review, approval, and tracking.
- REPORTING: A variety of reports including volunteer hours and top volunteers can quickly be accessed and exported.