Volgistics web-based software helps you manage your volunteers through the entire volunteer cycle. From the online application form to the calculation of awards, you’ll find Volgistics loaded with features that you can turn on and off to fit the way you work.
This web-based software is the most customizable volunteer management product available, suitable for a wide variety of organizations. Volgistics makes it simple to customize fields and options to fit your organization’s unique needs.
Features of Volgistics
- Volunteer Scheduling: Volgistics provides many features to help volunteer leaders stay organized and help your organization schedule your volunteers, with flexible scheduling options and both automated and manual volunteer reminders.
- Volunteer Tracking: An asy-to-use system helps you track detailed volunteer information, such as name, contact information, etc. You can also track volunteer hours both in total and by assignment, or keep track of other service measures like mileage or number of tours.
- Volunteer Database: A sophisticated relational database to store your volunteer information. There is no software to install, no updates to worry about, and you can access your account from anywhere with no IT support required!
- Volunteer Reporting: Quickly and easily generate the reports you need in PDF or Excel format. Use one of the built-in stock reports, or create a custom report.
- Volunteer Recruiting: Advertise your volunteer opportunities, provide application forms, and easily add applicants to your database, all from your organization’s existing website!
- Volunteer Application Forms: Collect information from prospective volunteers using online volunteer application forms embedded into your website. Volgistics can then automatically add that information to your database without requiring manual entry, saving your organization time and resources.
- Volunteer Portal: With the optional VicNet module, volunteers can check their schedules, sign-up for schedule openings, update their personal information, post their service, and receive messages from you; all from any internet-connected computer.
- Sign-in Kiosk: VicTouch is an optional software module you can use with Volgistics to provide on-site touch screen workstations or kiosks for volunteers to sign in and out and view basic information.
- Group Tracking: Group volunteer records to track groups of people who serve collectively as part of a business, service, social club, fraternal organization, or similar group.
- Text and Email Volunteers: Communicate and engage with your volunteers using the channel they prefer to make sure they receive and read your messages and reminders. Text messaging is completely free but requires access to the volunteer portal.
- Document Storage: Store documents and other files electronically with each volunteer record, including driver’s licenses, contact information, applications, waivers, and other information.