OroCommerce is a B2B eCommerce platform for brands, manufacturers, distributors, and manufacturers. This Enterprise-grade platform is built with a comprehensive set of features ready for any B2B commerce model.
Features of OroCommerce
- Corporate Account Management: Manage corporate accounts across B2B organizations including different sub-departments, business-units, and geographic locations. Define unique experiences with each business entity while still maintaining the roll-up view of the account across multiple businesses, teams, departments, offices, or branches.
- Access Controls, Roles, & Permissions: Providing the correct user the right access to the right information is critical. Build your own roles for buyers and internal employees so you only get access to the capabilities that make sense.
- Multiple Price Lists: Create and manage multiple price lists for specific corporate accounts, business units, or individual-buyers. Price lists can contain an unlimited number of price points, pricing tiers, and international currencies.
- Multiple Shopping Lists: Corporate buyers can save and work on multiple shopping lists in OroCommerce. This enables buyers to work on multiple projects, save shopping lists for future use, and quickly purchase previously saved products.
- Personalized B2B Catalog Management: Organize and personalize your product catalogs for specific companies, business units, and even individual buyers. Showcase different offerings depending on the customer group and provide a positive and personal website experience.
- Multiple Organizations, Websites & Stores: Many businesses manage multinational brands that operate across various countries, currencies, and tax regulations. OroCommerce comes out-of-the-box with flexible and robust multi-website management capabilities allowing organizations to easily control multiple web stores from one central admin console.
- Content Management System: Native CMS capabilities allow marketers and merchandise managers to easily manage digital media and rich product information pages so online buyers get the information they need to make a purchase.
- Segmentation & Custom Reports: The dashboard and reporting engine along with advanced segmentation capabilities allow merchants to gain actionable insights into their data. Track business KPIs, understand customer purchasing patterns, and build targeted marketing lists for more successful marketing campaigns.
- Flexible Workflow Engine: Create an unlimited number of custom workflows to support both buyer and merchant-related processes. The flexible workflow engine allows sellers to customize customer-facing workflows, like the checkout experience or order submission process, in addition to back-end processes, like sales follow-ups or order fulfillment logistics.
- SEO Management: Optimize your web-pages for relevant, high-traffic keywords and define SEO related data like URL slugs, meta-titles, meta-descriptions, meta-keywords, and more.
- Email Engine: OroCommerce comes with a built-in email engine that can send emails to customers or prospective buyers right from the application. Both free-form emails and transactional, templated emails are both supported with an email engine.
- Inventory Management: Keep track of product availability in one or several warehouses, display inventory to buyers and sales reps, and automatically update inventory each time someone places an order. In addition, OroCommerce also provides flexibility in connect with Enterprise Retail Planning (ERP) software, Warehouse Management Systems, and Product Information Management (PIM) tools should you already have the systems in-place.
- Promotions Management: The promotions engine supports the management of one-time coupons, scheduled discounts, and on-going deals. Set up promotions, such as order discounts, line item discounts, Buy X/Get Y deals, and free-shipping offers, to win new customers and grow your business.
- Tax Management: Use the tax engine to set up tax rules per customer, customer group, product, or product category for different jurisdictions. OroCommerce also supports integration into 3rd party tax systems.
- Quotes & Orders: Enable online commerce for your B2B buyers and digitize all buyer-seller interactions. Let your online buyers request quotes, negotiate pricing, and place orders on your website while your sales representatives respond to RFQs and create online purchase orders.
- Customer Relationship Management: Get a full multi-channel CRM and gain a single, 360-degree view of your customers across marketing, sales, and customer support interactions.