Aircall is a cloud-based call center software for teams looking to connect to other tools. The Aircall App Marketplace allows integrations with popular tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Zendesk, in order to connect all your call information with your CRM and help desk ticket software.
The features of Aircall can be broken down into varying categories:
- Toll-Free Numbers: Instantly create toll-free numbers in your local area code or any country in which your business operates.
- International Numbers: Claim local numbers for your business in 100+ countries–even if your team works a continent away.
- Call Conferencing: Make it a collaborative conversation by hosting a total of up to five people on the same live call.
- Business Hours: Set customized schedules to confirm exactly when each of your numbers are available to receive calls.
- Voicemail: Record, upload, or write the script for a customized message to greet callers when you’re away.
- Call Routing: Direct calls to the correct teammates every time by customizing distribution and ring rules.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Set up a smart directory that automatically guides callers to the correct team on their first try.
- Extensions: Assign everyone on the team a personalized three-digit extension their colleagues can quickly dial.
- Blacklist Numbers: Eliminate spam callers and bots so you can focus more on the conversations your business cares about.
- Virtual call center: Find all your numbers and your users in one place, even if they’re all over the globe.
- Shared Contacts: Create and share selected contacts with your team so everyone can follow the conversation.
- Warm Transfer: Give your teammates the option to quickly speak to one another before transferring a live call.
- Shared Call Inbox: Get a complete perspective of calls that require a follow-up and archive old assignments as you go.
- Call Commenting & Assignment: Assign a call to a teammate, leave them an explanatory comment, and the call will pop up on their to-do list.
Call Center Features
- Real-Time Modifications: Toggle your system settings at any time, including adding new numbers or users in a single click.
- Call Queuing: Give inbound callers the option to remain in queue until one of your agents is available to talk.
- Ring Groups: Route calls to teams grouped by location, language, skill, or any other trait you’d like.
- Parallel Calls: Put your current conversation on hold and simultaneously start a separate call with a third party.
- Unlimited Concurrent Calls: Take or place as many calls as you would like–simultaneously–on the same phone number.
- Queue Callback: Give callers the power to opt out of a waiting line and receive your outbound reply at a later time.
- Time-Based Routing: Set team and/or individual working hours to assure calls are routed only to available employees.
- Skill-Based Routing: Route calls to teammates grouped by shared skills like a linguistic or technical specialty.
- Call Recording: Review call recordings to help confirm details, monitor quality, and guide training sessions.
- Pause-Resume Recording: Keep your callers’ sensitive information secure by temporarily pausing call recording as needed.
- Desktop Notifications: Get incoming call alerts sent to your screen and start the conversation by clicking the banner.
- Ring on Speakers: Reduce your missed call rate by ensuring all inbound calls ring loud and clear in your workspace.
- Click to Dial: Save minutes every day by launching calls in the Aircall app with a single click.
- Forward-to-Phone: Stay in touch even when your office is out of reach by forwarding calls to your mobile device.
- Custom Filters: Search and sort through categorized calls to find the exact conversation you are looking for.
- Tags: Tag calls to give your team all the context it needs for smart decisions and smooth follow-ups.
- After-Call Work: Give your team time after every call to quickly tag, assign, and prepare for the next conversation.
- Power Dialer: Make calls in rapid succession with a powerful sales dialer that automatically adds numbers from any webpage.
- CRM Integrations: Aircall integrates with your CRM and Helpdesk tools to keep all conversations connected.
- Business Phone App for Mobile: Our new business phone app is packed with the powerful Aircall features the users love into a device that fits in your pocket.
- Call Center Analytics: Keep track of all your call center metrics–such as wait time, missed call rate, and call volume–in one place.
- Live Feed: Gain a real-time perspective of team activity so you can shift resources and optimize productivity.
- Call Monitoring: Accelerate employee training and boost call quality assurance by monitoring live calls.
- Call Whispering: Secretly speak to teammates while they are on a live call so you can provide timely advice.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Our one-click CTI lets you customize workflows, improve team productivity, and boost customer experience.
- Webhooks & API: Connect the phone system to your everyday tools or build a new custom workflow.
- Contact Synchronization: Build your network of shared contacts via Google Apps, CRM or PieSync imports.
- One-Click Set Up: Activate integrations in one click from the Aircall admin dashboard and manage all settings in one place.
- Insight Cards: See more context behind every inbound call by pulling related data from other apps into view.
The cost of Aircall starts at $30/user/month, billed annually. There is a free trial available. There is no free version available.