OnePageCRM is the sales focused Customer Relationship Management [CRM] system for small business, that is based on the Getting Things Done [GTD®] philosophy. OnePageCRM has adapted the GTD philosophy to create a workflow, with a bullet-proof follow up system resulting in an award winning clutter-free interface which allows you to improve your focus on the important tasks. The primary difference between OnePageCRM and other CRM systems is their built-in sales method; ‘Action Stream’, which helps you keeps on top of all of your sales decisions. In short, OnePageCRM keeps you focused on your customers ensuring you have a higher customer retention rate, increased sales and lower admin required so you do not miss out on any opportunities when they come.
- Boost Your Sales: A built-in method which provides a bulletproof follow up system to ensure that you are not missing out on any of your leads. You can easily nurture these leads with a focus on the ‘Next Action’ to help them convert.
- Zero Admin: The easy-to-use, uncluttered interface means you have quick access to all important information you need.
- Manage Contacts: Contacts can be listed according to their associated sales actions, giving you control by keeping them active in the pipeline. Integrations: OnePageCRM can easily be linked to the best online business apps covering aspects such as; lead generation, nurturing, email marketing etc.. giving you an excellent-level of control over your sales pipeline.
- First Class Customer Support: A dedicated customer support team which is on hand to respond quickly to any queries you have across email, phone or through an in-app chat feature.
- Learning Resources: Free weekly webinars which are designed to introduce you to and help you to learn more about using OnePageCRM for your business as well as provide training on the more advanced capabilities of the system.
Action Stream: OnePageCRM uses an Action Stream to rapidly process your daily actions, striving towards zero admin sales. The action stream is a dynamic list of sales actions, with the most important action appearing at the top of your action stream. When completed, you are prompted to set a “Next Action”, locking that contact in a continuous loop of sales actions. When an action is completed, it floats down the action stream, prompting you to focus on the next important task.
Segmentation: With OnePageCRM, contacts are managed in a functional sales context. Contacts are filtered either as a Lead, Prospect, Customer, General or Inactive. Your contacts can be segmented using custom filters and tags. By using custom filters, you can segment a particular group of your contacts e.g Prospects with deals. You can also segment your contacts by tags, that when created, will be immediately visible to all team members. OnePageCRM also has an Advanced Search feature, allowing you to search effectively by filtering your contacts. You can also save your search criteria as a custom filter to use again.
Deal Pipeline: Track deals through our intuitive pipeline to make sure you keep your business in business. The deals pipeline displays clearly your pending deals and what stage they are at. Tailor your monthly deal targets or set them at default, allowing you to keep track of your expected revenue.
Activity Reporting: Activity Reporting is a great tool for sales staff to keep track of their performance but also extremely useful for the sales manager to view the team’s progress. It shows you all the activity that has taken place on your account including notes, deals, actions, emails and updates.
The OnePageCRM app sits perfectly within the sales ecosystem as it is designed to help you turn leads into prospects and create new customers. Below is a list of the current OnePageCRM integrations which are sure to help your business grow and develop:
- Mailchimp Forms
- Twitter Lead Clipper
- Chrome Lead Clipper
- Outlook Lead Clipper
- Unbounce Landing Pages
Communication & Lead Nurturing:
- Email Dropbox
- Help Scout
- Financial Software:
- Quote Roller
- Google Drive
Reviews of OnePageCRM Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use OnePageCRM? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!