Software for managing regular transportation routes and schedules
If you manage a transportation operation making regular deliveries to your customers, Paragon RMS can help you manage your delivery routes on a daily basis. Even with regular deliveries, you find that daily quantities change, new customers are added, and some regular customers don’t always place orders. These daily changes can lead to trucks becoming either overloaded or under-utilized, promised delivery windows being missed, or drivers exceeding their legal hours.
Paragon RMS enables you to tightly manage your daily routes to avoid these problems and keep them as efficient as possible every day.
The software uses advanced digital mapping and stores details of your master delivery routes and schedules. Each day, the actual customer orders placed are downloaded from your order management or ERP system into Paragon RMS. The software places each order into its correct route position and then checks each route for efficiency and feasibility.
Your transportation manager can then:
- Review the routes on the Paragon Workbench screen
- Make adjustments in order to reduce total transportation miles and costs
- Deal with any overloaded trucks
- Ensure all promised time windows will be met.
- The software can also send each customer an automated delivery notification in case there is a change to their normal delivery time.
For a complete transportation management system, you can use Paragon RMS in conjunction with Paragon Fleet Controller to track your planned routes in real time.
- Reduce transportation costs by adjusting your fixed delivery schedules daily
- Provide more reliable delivery schedules to improve your service
- Ensure your daily transportation schedules stay legal
Reviews of Route Management System Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Route Management System? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!