Stitch Labs multi-channel operations management software makes it easier to manage all your operations in one place. With this platform, sell flexibly on multiple channels and:
- Offer fast and reliable shipping to your customers through advanced automation.
- Merchandise creatively with bundles, pre-orders, loyalty programs, and more.
- Gain complete and accurate control over your inventory and orders.
Recently acquired by Square, Stitch Labs software helps your brand grow.
- Native integrations: Integrate with ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, POS inventory software, shipping and fulfillment systems, and more.
- Master of stock: Automatically update stock across multiple channels; free your team from manual stock updates.
- Channel connect: Connect custom carts and unsupported marketplaces via a simple SFTP service.
- Order update: Automatically update integrated sales channels as soon as orders get shipped.
- Wholesale EDI: Integrate Stitch and SPS to sync EDI documents (850, 855, and 810) with retailers and other trading partners.
- Listing publisher: List Stitch products to Shopify, Square, and Amazon in just a few clicks.
- Cross-channel sales report: Compare channel performance (revenue, order, and units sold) by channel, over time.
- Master of Price: Push price changes from Stitch to Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Square, and WooCommerce.