The TallySoft Retail Management system (TallySales™) is a Windows 32/64 bit based cash register and management system that features touch screen data entry and functionality designed to address the needs of specialty retailers, restaurants and resorts.
- Quick and flexible item entry using barcodes, general descriptions, manual inventory lookup or optional touch screen item buttons.
- Flexible customer lookup using name, phone, company or miscellaneous information like store card or customer account.
- Issue and track fully-integrated gift cards, gift certificates and store credit across multiple store locations in real-time.
- Fully integrated EFT payment processing that is fast, secure, reliable and PCI compliant.
- Processing of merchandise returns and exchanges with built-in verification that reduces fraudulent return.
- Promotions functionality to support buy X get Y (BOGO & BTGT) and coupon tracking.
- Automatic discounting/pricing at point-of-sale based on customer type (retail, account, employees), number of units sold or by date.
- Speed up POS transactions with user-defined touch screen cash buttons and quantity (multiplier) buttons.
- Accept and utilize an unlimited number of foreign currencies at point-of-sale.
- Perform quick price checks and stock inquiries directly from point-of-sale.
- Discreetly track specific activities occurring at the point-of-sale, such as sales cancellations and discounts, for reporting purposes.
- Collect customer demographic information at point-of-sale to use later to better understand your customers and track your marketing ROI.
- Easily track non-sale cash added or removed from the cash register, such as petty cash used to buy office supplies for the store.
- Select from multiple receipt printing options – print a receipt, do not print a receipt, email a receipt, or recall a receipt for re-print at any time.
- Easy product level “Salesperson Identification” during the sales for spiff, promotions or performance reporting.
- Complete processing of all types of sales (and non-sales) transactions…everything from credit card processing and layaway, to special orders and customer quotes.
- Inventory management for efficient ordering and tracking of products in one store location, or between many locations; even tracking serial numbers for warranty, product recalls and licensing.
- Automation of a wide variety of financial and sales reporting tasks, with more than 250 ready-made report templates.
- Workforce administration, including scheduling, hours and commission tracking, and sales analysis.
- Gift, merchandise credit and membership card programs for customer convenience and building customer loyalty.
- Customer relationship management capabilities that analyze what customers are buying, and when, helping to build targeted lists for marketing campaigns.
Reviews of TallySales Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use TallySales? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!